• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good deals at bladeshow?

Many makers from around the globe buy their supplies for the year at Blade... Steel, scales, sheath material, etc GALORE!
One of the larger dealers at the middle back was Roger Claunch from knifeworks.com (formerly bayou lafourche knifeworks)
For the folks that love cold steel, they always sell direct at cut rates from their booth... So does Condor and TOPS if you are looking... Kershaw, benchmade, crkt, boker and many others do not usually sell...
Eknifeworks (smokey mountain knifeworks) is always on the front wall and sells and AG Russell on the far right near Emerson sells at reduced prices

Condor as in the bag maker?

Doh. I was a CRKT M16 too.

Condor as in the upscale offshoot from Imacasa in Brazil.... Think big choppers, bushcraft, etc

Several places will have crkt pieces but the crkt manufacturer booth will be display only

If it is your first time at Blade, go to their website and print off the vendor map.
Just circle all the vendors you gotta see.

At the show, circle all the new vendors that impress you for future reference, or you will never remember them all!

If it is your first time at Blade, go to their website and print off the vendor map.
Just circle all the vendors you gotta see.

At the show, circle all the new vendors that impress you for future reference, or you will never remember them all!

OR... Go every year and you can just about memorize who is gonna be where :thumb:
And no... I do not need intervention :suspicious:

Last year was my first year going. I bought tickets for Friday this year because by Saturday last yr. many vendors tables were bare. My son bought a Condor double bit short axe last year for about 40% of retail. It chops like nothing I've seen. Its only about 26" long with around a 4" blade, but I cut a 10-12" pine in two in about ten minutes. Very stout under-rated stuff from them.

It's almost a given that you can save enough to more than make up for the ticket fee. The more you spend, the more you save.

Back
Top Bottom