• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Going to see the Avengers in 1 hour...UPDATE..

Avengers, ass-emble!

fc09.deviantart.net_fs71_f_2011_329_e_9_avengers_booty_ass_emble_by_kevinbolk_d4hb4xl.jpg

How can you say this is a christian movie. No where does this exemplify christ or his belief? I'm a christian, but I didn't know they had a movie rating.

Oh my. I will bow out of the ridiculous nature of its Christianity- Boob access and Mythological issues.

It was a damn great movie. 1st of many that will be made.

With a potential of 800 million in movie and merch, I doubt Marvel cares what a few ODTers think. Haha

Really though. Took my 5year old and and we are still trying to remove the silly grin from his face.

Kids love these or an kind of heroes. As far fetched as they are, it creates a desire in kids to do better and such.

Go see in theater, unless you have a $100,000 home theater system. It benefits from the big screen.

You went to a Christian website to made sure it was acceptable to your Christian beliefs though. It has themes and imagery that are complete heresy according to your faith, how can it be acceptable?

I remember looking at one of those Christian movie review sites many years ago. The "cleanest" rating they gave was to Mary Poppins.. Though they dinged it a little bit for references to "witchcraft" because she could fly around with that umbrella. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom