• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

God Bless America

7778FA99-17DC-45B0-8F2A-305F70C84272.jpeg

Welcome guys ! It is awesome to see a father get his son interested in firearms and to spend time together in something you both can enjoy and appreciate.
My dad and I spent years together shooting, loading, talking guns, going to shows together, collecting….it is something I will treasure all my life. Especially since he is passed and I can pull some of his old guns out and remember these times together.
Keep it up, fight the good fight for your rights and never stop being a ‘dad’ . Enjoy each other’s company as much as you can. :)

Welcome!! Project Appleseed is an awesome program, another very good program is the SAFE (Shooting Awareness Fun and Education) program that many local 4H clubs offer. They include BB gun, air rifle, rimfire rifle, air pistol, shotgun, and archery. Contact your local county extension office for more info.
Yes I actually bookmarked the SAFE program yesterday...I will be contacting the local office for sure! Thanks for sharing.
I feel this program will be great for him to make like minded friends and build his leadership and social skill as he matures.
Thanks again.

Yes I actually bookmarked the SAFE program yesterday...I will be contacting the local office for sure! Thanks for sharing.
I feel this program will be great for him to make like minded friends and build his leadership and social skill as he matures.
Thanks again.
Thanks for sharing. I didn't get to grow up with a dad in the household but by the grace of God he provided me with examples of integrity and leadership models.
I can already see the spark in my lil man and his interest to learn.
Welcome guys ! It is awesome to see a father get his son interested in firearms and to spend time together in something you both can enjoy and appreciate.
My dad and I spent years together shooting, loading, talking guns, going to shows together, collecting….it is something I will treasure all my life. Especially since he is passed and I can pull some of his old guns out and remember these times together.
Keep it up, fight the good fight for your rights and never stop being a ‘dad’ . Enjoy each other’s company as much as you can. :)

Welcome!! Project Appleseed is an awesome program, another very good program is the SAFE (Shooting Awareness Fun and Education) program that many local 4H clubs offer. They include BB gun, air rifle, rimfire rifle, air pistol, shotgun, and archery. Contact your local county extension office for more info.

Back
Top Bottom