• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

God Bless America

jimmyjr

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself officially as my son(12 yr old) and I are on this journey together.
We plan on participating and supporting "Project Appleseed" and will be leveraging this organization for achieving competence with our firearms.(of course range time and clinics)
I never really grew up with firearms but did purchase my first handgun in my early twenties.
I attended turkey shoots and occasional skeet but really never took things serious.
Recently I have befriended a gentleman who's daughter enjoys the range, and I thought to myself this would be a great opportunity for my son and I to bond and build more memories together.

My goal is to meet cool peeps and share my journey while learning from those of you with years of experience beyond me.

Attachments

• 16610451197714200731980633369578.jpg
    16610451197714200731980633369578.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 17
You will never regret you decision to spend time with your son shooting together. Y’all should try squirrel hunting all you need is a patch of woods and a 22 rifle or a 410 shotgun. Good luck

Just wanted to introduce myself officially as my son(12 yr old) and I are on this journey together.
We plan on participating and supporting "Project Appleseed" and will be leveraging this organization for achieving competence with our firearms.(of course range time and clinics)
I never really grew up with firearms but did purchase my first handgun in my early twenties.
I attended turkey shoots and occasional skeet but really never took things serious.
Recently I have befriended a gentleman who's daughter enjoys the range, and I thought to myself this would be a great opportunity for my son and I to bond and build more memories together.

My goal is to meet cool peeps and share my journey while learning from those of you with years of experience beyond me.
Welcome to ODT!

Back
Top Bottom