• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

GMSA hosts LPR Elite Securities Group, Inc Tactical Carbine & Pistol Training June 21-22

I'm going. And Spicer is teaching the "tactical precision rifle" course in Toccoa in August (2-3).

For the record, I am a member of GMSA, I am paying for my registration, and the club (GMSA) won't be making much off these events. Please do spread the word, I've also taken time off for these courses.

I'm going. And Spicer is teaching the "tactical precision rifle" course in Toccoa in August (2-3).

For the record, I am a member of GMSA, I am paying for my registration, and the club (GMSA) won't be making much off these events. Please do spread the word, I've also taken time off for these courses.
Awesome! If you shoot tactical, we may have met. I hope the club does benefit in some way for hosting this. You guys go out of your way to bring new shooters into the shooting sports. I would have never gotten involved in this type of shooting if not for GMSA's shoots.

Awesome! If you shoot tactical, we may have met. I hope the club does benefit in some way for hosting this. You guys go out of your way to bring new shooters into the shooting sports. I would have never gotten involved in this type of shooting if not for GMSA's shoots.

Thank you. We're trying to increase membership and the events held. The calendar is pretty full on weekends (Saturdays).

We host:
Cowboys
IDPA
Tactical (non--affiliated)
Some Benchrest (The State IBS meeting was here a few months ago, one shooter may have set a record)
Some Appleseed (Coming up June 7-8)

Thank you. We're trying to increase membership and the events held. The calendar is pretty full on weekends (Saturdays).

We host:
Cowboys
IDPA
Tactical (non--affiliated)
Some Benchrest (The State IBS meeting was here a few months ago, one shooter may have set a record)
Some Appleseed (Coming up June 7-8)
I will be making it to an IDPA soon. I'm eager to try that out as the next step in more formal shooting events. I would probably have already joined GMSA if I lived just a little closer. Sadly most all private ranges are just far enough out of range to make it difficult to take full advantage of membership at this point. That's why getting the opportunity to take this class there is so appealing to me. Not any public use areas available for training these type of drills. Not a whole lot of private ones offer it outside a class environment either in my experience.

Gents and Ladies,

If you have registered for the Tactical Carbine and Pistol Course you should have received an email asking for a last time confirmation. If we don't hit the "magic number" of enrollees / registrations, the course may not happen.

If you're on the fence, please jump in. Our club had a meeting last night and one member expressed their concern on the amount of ammo required. Our club president has been in contact with LPR and another club that hosted the same course. The ammunition utilized is in real life training situations, not just "sprayed" down range. We're learning to shoot on the move and in different positions, so the bullets expended are done so in a manner to teach something.

Thanks to all who've registered.

And if, as a club member, I'm breaking or bending rules concerning advertising, would someone please PM me. I'm not trying to push this course, but I think it's a great opportunity and would hate to have it cancelled.
Thanks.

Gents and Ladies,

If you have registered for the Tactical Carbine and Pistol Course you should have received an email asking for a last time confirmation. If we don't hit the "magic number" of enrollees / registrations, the course may not happen.

If you're on the fence, please jump in. Our club had a meeting last night and one member expressed their concern on the amount of ammo required. Our club president has been in contact with LPR and another club that hosted the same course. The ammunition utilized is in real life training situations, not just "sprayed" down range. We're learning to shoot on the move and in different positions, so the bullets expended are done so in a manner to teach something.

Thanks to all who've registered.

And if, as a club member, I'm breaking or bending rules concerning advertising, would someone please PM me. I'm not trying to push this course, but I think it's a great opportunity and would hate to have it cancelled.
Thanks.
Good point GBTUSA! I also had someone question the ammo numbers, but this is over two FULL days. Also one may shoot this much ammo over a period of time and never really be any better for it. Here you have the immediate feedback to correct any issues, which makes it much more efficient use of the ammo used. Just MHO.

We really need some more register to make this happen. They will make the decision to hold the class or cancel in the next few days. Right now it doesn't look like we have enough. If you know someone who may be interested please pass this info along and urge them to register before the end of next week (preferably sooner)

Back
Top Bottom