• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

GMSA hosts LPR Elite Securities Group, Inc Tactical Carbine & Pistol Training June 21-22

Spread the word down your way and I'll do the same here. I know LPR isn't well known in the civilian world, but they definitely seem like a world class and professional operation compared to others I have seen. Mark Spicer's connection to LPR says a lot to me. Very rare to get this opportunity without having to fly/drive halfway across the country.

The combination of carbine and pistol is a draw for me too. The hands on instruction on firing from vehicles alone is something most CCW'ers could benefit from. Mr Italiano's experience in PSD should be exactly the kind to be most beneficial when carrying to protect yourself AND family. If you cant tell, (lol) I really have high hopes for this class as it sounds like two FULL days of quality instruction.

Passed some flyers out last week and got some really positive responses. Maybe got a few more sign ups. If you're on the fence, better not wait too long!

I have not got a notice to collect the fee yet, so i am guessing the class does not have enough signups to run it yet. I am going to be pissed if it cancels. I have already moved my work schedule around for it.

I have not got a notice to collect the fee yet, so i am guessing the class does not have enough signups to run it yet. I am going to be pissed if it cancels. I have already moved my work schedule around for it.
I haven't paid yet either, but don't sweat it too much. Waiting to collect is probably easier than issuing refunds if folks cancel before their 2 week cancel notice request.

I have attended training conducted by Mark Spicer and although I didn't personally pay for it, I would have no problem if I did.

Excellent training, very switched on instructor.

I have attended training conducted by Mark Spicer and although I didn't personally pay for it, I would have no problem if I did.

Excellent training, very switched on instructor.

Thanks for that feedback. His connection to LPR tells me that this a top tier organization. You will not find many trainers available to civilians with this level of worldwide experience. They do have a precision rifle class instructed by Mr Spicer himself scheduled for August as well. It would be a little advanced for me as it requires AT LEAST a 1moa rifle and verified dope to extended ranges. Anything close to being a sniper, I am not. This carbine pistol class seems perfect for home and family defense for both CCW and SHTF carbine. Doing that is how Mr Italiano has made a living in PSD for goodness sake. Who better to learn from? And he'll be in N GA!

Thanks for that feedback. His connection to LPR tells me that this a top tier organization. You will not find many trainers available to civilians with this level of worldwide experience. They do have a precision rifle class instructed by Mr Spicer himself scheduled for August as well. It would be a little advanced for me as it requires AT LEAST a 1moa rifle and verified dope to extended ranges. Anything close to being a sniper, I am not. This carbine pistol class seems perfect for home and family defense for both CCW and SHTF carbine. Doing that is how Mr Italiano has made a living in PSD for goodness sake. Who better to learn from? And he'll be in N GA!

That photo you posted of Pete on Hamid Karzia PSD Detail says it all. That gig is a Tier One Op slot ONLY! Not many around that have the operational experience to even apply for that gig.

LPR instruction is money well spent. As a matter of fact, it is underpriced in my opinion. I would add that The Craft (Spicer's former home) and Fulcrum Concepts are on par with LRP. I have no interest or profit in any way from any of these organizations. I have attend training conducted by all three as well as a few others and although it was on someone else's dime, after having attended I would gladly pay my own way to gain the knowledge/skill set these men impart. IMHO these three are the tip of the spear in the current Threat, Intel, Tactical/Operational instruction community. As alwasy YMMV.

Last edited:
That photo you posted of Pete on Hamid Karzia PSD Detail says it all. That gig is a Tier One Op slot ONLY! Not many around that have the operational experience to even apply for that gig.

LPR instruction is money well spent. As a matter of fact, it is underpriced in my opinion. I would add that The Craft (Spicer's former home) and Fulcrum Concepts are on par with LRP. I have no interest or profit in any way from any of these organizations. I have attend training conducted by all three as well as a few others and although it was on someone else's dime, after having attended I would gladly pay my own way to gain the knowledge/skill set these men impart. IMHO these three are the tip of the spear in the current Threat, Intel, Tactical/Operational instruction community. As alwasy YMMV.

Great to hear from someone with experience at this level of training. After comparing the cost of this course to others, I'd have to agree that I see it as an amazing opportunity. There are a lot of folks with much less experience charging as much or more for fewer hours of training. Just cruise around YouTube and see some of those knuckleheads. LPR's operation sounds much more professional, matter of fact, and very enjoyable. We just need a few more folks to jump on board!

Back
Top Bottom