• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

GME Short Squeeze Mania

Yes I jumped in back in December.
I have a buy order in at $325 and it should've filled but it didn't. I have a a feeling there is some ****ery going on behind the scene. :mmph:
And you're absolutely right. Several brokers have removed the option to purchase GME shares or options. Something VERY shady is going on right now. Robinhood, TD Ameritrade, and Fidelity to name a few from what I've seen.

...and when the bubble pops, it's going to kill GameStop. It might even fall below 4 again. Personally, I think the valuation is around maybe $8 a share realistically.

Hmmm, might be time to short it now ;)
Be careful, never underestimate the power of a bunch of Reddit users. It cost Melvin $10b going up against those guys on wallstreetbets. :lol:

Anyone in on GME? I thought it would be over by now but just keeps climbing. Wallstreet hedge funds are getting raped and I’m very happy to see it. They’re mad because a bunch of retail traders banded together on Reddit and are driving the price sky high, causing big short sellers to lose billions every day. Now they’re doing everything they can to stop the little guys. Fake news, bots, and some brokerages are temporarily not allowing buy orders on GME. So basically, only THEY can manipulate and make millions but **** you if you want to do the same. Ha.

I didn’t get in on GME but I did get in on KOSS on Tuesday at $10.10. Bought 100 shares because I only wanted to risk $1k. Sold half yesterday around $60 and pre-market today has been as high as $150. Going to hold as this short squeeze has a few more days left I believe. Might even jump into GME!

View attachment 3064771

Some guys on Reddit have literally made 10s thousands, 100s thousands, and quite a few millions off GME just this week. Insane.
OK, for us simpletons, please don’t just use abbreviations without reference.
Most of us are not economic enthusiasts, and don’t know what you are referencing.
English please. LOL

So the posted in one of the chat rooms I follow....

I'm going to get burned by GME. I sold a naked $60 call a few weeks ago before any of this really started. When GME started moving, before I really understood what was going on, I rolled out a few times to the April expiration, would have kept rolling, but not having a May Option for GME, I would not have been able to roll for a credit. The contract is currently down $25k. I expect to be assigned, but at least with assignment, and subsequent sale of assigned shares, it will cost me less than $25k, unless the stock moves more than $250 between assignment and sale.

...and when the bubble pops, it's going to kill GameStop. It might even fall below 4 again. Personally, I think the valuation is around maybe $8 a share realistically.

Hmmm, might be time to short it now ;)

I'm eyeing the March/April expiration $10 puts. Waiting to see what happens if/when it gets to $500 again. Might be a sell-off point or the next leg.

Check out the guy on Reddit whose user name i can't post here because of filters. He put a $50k bet on GME back in November, as of yesterday he was just shy of $50 million.

a309gkm5yxd61.png

Back
Top Bottom