• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock scratches- voice your opinion

Imagine having drunk so much of Kool Aid that you say, out loud, unironically, that wear and tear on the trigger makes it "better." :ranger:
I swear Glock just makes new **** to drag the fanboys. When I first joined here they had just introduced the G42. So guys were buying and flipping the hell out of them. Not even a year later they dropped the G43. They knew they were gonna do that WAY in advance. Gotcha...

I swear Glock just makes new **** to drag the fanboys. When I first joined here they had just introduced the G42. So guys were buying and flipping the hell out of them. Not even a year later they dropped the G43. They knew they were gonna do that WAY in advance. Gotcha...
Isn’t the 42 a .380? I think you’d be better off throwing the whole gun at the attacker than shooting it🤣

Okay for the record I think everyone needs a Glock. As in one /1 Glock. I own one Gen 2 G19 I inherited. I just feel like that's enough. It IS my second go to pistol in my underwear drawer. First pick is a Charter 38 snub in the nightstand
Anyway Glock is great and I have no problem with them. They're the Toyota Camry of handguns. Boring or not it is what it is.

Glock Scratches?

aee56cb94f94a7e98d551a6b38f9c22f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom