• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock Rifle GR-115

Looks like a standard DI 16” carbine. If it is, then I don’t see the big deal. Plenty of others already at the “Perfection” AR pinnacle.
I was reading about them when the patent was announced (I think last year). It's a basic @$$ AR. who cares. Likely going to go for the police market since they already have existing contracts, but otherwise it's nothing special

I was reading about them when the patent was announced (I think last year). It's a basic @$$ AR. who cares. Likely going to go for the police market since they already have existing contracts, but otherwise it's nothing special
Same here. But also heard something about a military contract with the British army. Could be bull about the contract.

Dont care tbh. Given what machines glock has it will be made like a daniel defense gun and probably just as expensive. Curious if they're gonna do a hardcase for it because that would be cool

The patents filed by Glock for new features on the carbine for the Brit military trials include an annular gas piston. Unless something has changed since October 2022, it’s not a DI system.

Never seen an annular gas piston in an AR before.

Not sure that the rifle design they did for the Brits, and the GR-115, are the same rifle.

Same here. But also heard something about a military contract with the British army. Could be bull about the contract.

Word is, Glock was specifically requested by the British military to submit a design for the trials to replace the SA-80 family of rifles for their new Ranger Regiment.

Looks like a standard DI 16” carbine. If it is, then I don’t see the big deal. Plenty of others already at the “Perfection” AR pinnacle.
I don't think it will be that basic. I think this will compete with the mcx line well

Yea I had heard about the British contract around beginning of the year but I didn't know how true it was

Back
Top Bottom