• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock 43x MOS with Sig Romeo Zero - Screw Question

Legal Eagle

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
Juris Consultus
112   0
Reaction score
Tried to search to see if this was already posted but couldn't find anything on this (forgive me if this is repetitive). So, I recently picked up a Glock 43x MOS and a Sig Romeo Zero. Problem is, from what I have read, the screws that come with the Sig Romeo Zero are too long (at least on one side) for the Glock and potentially cause malfunctions. Tried several searches on Google, but I have not been able to find anywhere that gives a compatible screw size that will reliably work with this setup. Any thoughts, would be greatly appreciated? Thanks, as always ODT, and God Bless.
Legal Eagle

You’re trying to avoid the right side screw impeding the free movement on the extractor spring.

You can just measure through the opening... back off several thousandths and trim the screw.

You’re trying to avoid the right side screw impeding the free movement on the extractor spring.

You can just measure through the opening... back off several thousandths and trim the screw.

Ok, thanks for that, and you are correct, that is what I understood the issue to be. Was hoping perhaps someone had figured out a proper screw size that I could purchase and would fit properly (for us - by us I mean me - who are mechanically "challenged"...hehe).

Ok, thanks for that, and you are correct, that is what I understood the issue to be. Was hoping perhaps someone had figured out a proper screw size that I could purchase and would fit properly (for us - by us I mean me - who are mechanically "challenged"...hehe).
I’m sure you could buy the next size smaller, but it’ll likely not reach as far into the slide as it could and still clear.

You want as much thread engagement as you can get... so trimming a long screw is the best means to achieve this. It’s what I do with all of my slide mounted optics.

Back
Top Bottom