• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 21

Completely agree on the G21. I bought 2 Gen4's for his and hers nightstand guns. I love how soft it shoots and accuracy is darned good even for me.

My wife was intimidated when she learned I had gotten one for her for her nightstand. After a couple of mags on her first range trip with the G21 she looked back at me with a big grin and said, "I can easily get used to this".

I added Streamlight TLR-2 to both. I can't think of a better choice of handgun for nightstand duty for the price.

I have a G21SF w/ the 1913 full rail, its my 3 gun pistol. I did find that my G21 HATES Winchester white box ammo, it runs fine in the gun but wont group very well. I did find that my G21 likes the cheep Tula Ammo & shoots much tighter shot groups than the WWB ammo.

I shoot my gen4 21 at the glock matches and range officers always some thing about it.love mine wife loves her 41 best of her three Glocks . traded my 30 for a 30s . And before you buy a 43 look hard at a 36. with a grip reduction it makes a great carry gun

Back
Top Bottom