• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 21

jcountry

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
I have recently come to be the proud owner of a brand-new Glock 21 Gen 4.

I went with the 21 because I have a 1911 (which is a great shooter)and I wanted to stick with common ammo.

-I simply LOVE this 21!

Sure, It is not really a concealed-carry firearm. (I have a G19 for that.)

But, man alive-this is just a Cadillac! It sure pure pleasure to shoot.

With this model Glock seems to have struck a very nice size and balance for the .45 for great shootability. This pistol is just plain smooth. Maybe it is the Gen4 recoil springs, or maybe it is the mass of the slide, but this thing has very little recoil (for a .45,) and just purrs its way thru some ammo.

This may be my new favorite pistol. I have a custom 1911, which is very pleasant, but something about this 21 is even better. I was able to shoot coaster-sized groups at 20 yards with the very first magazine. My cousin was able to so the same. I am just amazed at how great this gun feels. This is one sweet-shooting pistol!

Anyone who is a .45 fan should check one of these out. I guarantee you will be smiling after a few rounds.

Last edited:
About the only thing I dislike on this pistol is the standard slide release.

Glock will install an extended slide release if you take it in, and I will do that when I go and get some night sights.

The little "bump" on that extended release really helps-and it is pretty handy in a pistol with this big of an action spring.

-Other than that-it is an A+

Back
Top Bottom