Gittin er Dun in G'ville....

Man smoked wings were off the chain. I feel like crap for some reason though. Maybe it was the MD 20 20? Or could it have been the Colt 45? Maybe I should walk to the store, buy another one and chug it.

Man smoked wings were off the chain. I feel like crap for some reason though. Maybe it was the MD 20 20? Or could it have been the Colt 45? Maybe I should walk to the store, buy another one and chug it.

Hair of the Dog! The only cure for a hangover! Good lawd, just thinkin' about all that Rot Gut you drank makes my head hurt! :cool:

Owwww! What size grill is that ?
It is a medium Green Egg. I wish I had the large, but it was a gift so I'm not complaining. That was six pounds of wings. It gets the job done, but a tad more space would be great. It's good for a six hour smoke at around 220. Might stretch that out a little more.
Hair of the Dog! The only cure for a hangover! Good lawd, just thinkin' about all that Rot Gut you drank makes my head hurt! :cool:

Yeah it seemed like a good idea for some reason. I'm really questioning that choice now.

Back
Top Bottom