Girlfriend w/ bio degree needs a job in savannah

Nicholas47

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
9   0
Reaction score
I think she already has some potential jobs lined up but it never hurts to have options. She has a BS in Biology. She's planning on attending dental school in 2016, but wants to take a break from school before she starts the long road to being a dentist. I think she's pretty open to anything that pays decent. Thanks for the help.

captionsearch.com_pix_nboo0mubsw.jpg

If she has bio related jobs lined up RUN WITH THEM AND DONT LOOK BACK!!!!

I have a BS in BIO/ Pre-med i have been out of school since 2012 and have yet to find a single Bio related field. Typically the only way you get true bio jobs is with a minimum of Masters however most places wont even look at you unless you have a doctorate.

In reality a BS in BIO is really supposed to be a steping stone to a Med field job of some sort.

Also remember the longer break she takes the less future colleges will look at her, i started applying and a common questions i get is, why did you wait instead of continuing straight out her BS.

Out of EVERYONE that graduated in my class only three have Bio jobs. Yhe rest are stuck working at walmart lowes and places we worked in college.

It sucks but a bachelors in this day and age isnt much at all.

I trully wish her the best of luck, everytime i hear someone with my degree gets a good job it makes me feel like all that hard work might actually pay off.

Maybe a lab tech, but there is likely some other certification involved. The other positions I've seen folks with biology degrees working in medicine were less glamorous; frankly below their levels of education.

If she finds a position with a non profit, that may qualify her for federal student loan forgiveness, at which point it could be beneficial to have loans vs. not.

Maybe a lab tech, but there is likely some other certification involved. The other positions I've seen folks with biology degrees working in medicine were less glamorous; frankly below their levels of education.

If she finds a position with a non profit, that may qualify her for federal student loan forgiveness, at which point it could be beneficial to have loans vs. not.

Yep any lab tech job in the state of Georgia requires a seperate certification.

Back
Top Bottom