Girl killed for bike parts..

"He said his sons were known for stealing bikes"...WHAT THE HELL...he KNEW his kids stole bikes. WHY in Gods name did he not DO something about it?!?!? And my wife wonders why I want my kids in martial arts, she wonders why I carry a firearm. She wonders why I make her carry a firearm. PEOPLE. ARE. EVIL.

I cant believe the comment the dad ( if he really is ) made. If that was my dad ( god rest his sole ) I would have had the worst ass whoopin of my life, if he thought I even stole a piece of GUM.. This will continue and get worse if the local Departments, Counties and Judges ( Federal and State ) get there heads out of thier ass.

I cant believe the comment the dad ( if he really is ) made. If that was my dad ( god rest his sole ) I would have had the worst ass whoopin of my life, if he thought I even stole a piece of GUM.. This will continue and get worse if the local Departments, Counties and Judges ( Federal and State ) get there heads out of thier ass.

Amen to that statement! The dad needs to be arrested! If you can't stop your kids from commiting crimes you should be in the pen! If it were me I would have stopped or my dad would have taken me out himself! These little bastards need killin'.

Amen to that statement! The dad needs to be arrested! If you can't stop your kids from commiting crimes you should be in the pen! If it were me I would have stopped or my dad would have taken me out himself! These little bastards need killin'.

OH hell yea... Spot on.

Back
Top Bottom