• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting Some M4 Time!

HerkyBird

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
5   0
Reaction score
My flight commander talked SF into giving us a little time on the range tomorrow with some M9s (blah...been there, done, that, got the expert ribbon) and M4s! Us pilot-types don't get to qualify on the M4, so I've never had the opportunity to shoot one. Needless to say, I am super stoked! I'll let y'all know how it goes!

Well, didn't get to shoot the M4, but the Combat Arms guys did a great job anyway. I had more fun shooting just the M9 than I've ever had at a range before. 12 of us had a little competition. They set up a tournament bracket and we went head to head on a shooting tree. I did alright. Made it to the Final Four and lost to the eventual champ. I can live with that. After we were done, they broke out some of their toys for show and tell. I got some pics with the M4, M16 with grenade launcher, M249, and M240. If I can figure how to get 'em right side up, I'll post them. A big thanks to the combat arms guys and a big thanks to all you tax payers. What we did today was good training and a huge morale boost that our squadron was in need of.

Back
Top Bottom