• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

I'm diggin' the snails....

Thanks. Surprisingly, a lot of people love the snails. About 25% of comments are directed towards the snails verse the guns. I have all sorts of snail things, but that big green one is my prized one. I found it at an antique shop in Ellijay GA. Paid $80 for it, which is allot, but I "needed it". Glad I got it.

Its EXTREMELY RARE to have an unfired transferable thats NIB for a AR-15 platform. David Spiwak had 2 NIB MAC M10's late last year that sold for $8,000 each which was a steal. Its your lucky time/turn to make the Executive Decision. Do what makes you happy. I know many people would ask, Why would I have a select-fire, and not shoot it? If you're in it for an investment, keep it pristine. If not, enjoy the fruits of your labor and run a 100rd drum through it! Also, beer #13-14, you sound like Stone Cold Steve Austin drinking that many beers and still functioning.

Thanks for the kind words fellas. I'll post the pictures better here shortly. I think I was on beer # 13-14 when I made the post last night. Found out this morning I even purchased an AK off GB last night in my drunken slumber. I went to pay for it this about an hour ago and it turns out I paid for it and even assigned the receiving FFL last night! I was impressed. Anyways, now currently on Beer #3, so I need to repost the pics correctly before that number climbs.

Man... I can't decide. I bought 3 of them from this collection all unfired. I told myself the M4A1 would be my ultimate gun and I'd shoot it. I've asked for opinions like yours on the matter, and it's literally 50/50. Some say you live life once, have fun with it. And the other 50% say don't touch it. Understandably, since if I fired it would depreciate 5-10K. That's an expensive shot. I know we're paying out the nose for ammo these days, but 10K for one round of 5.56 is on another planet.

Its EXTREMELY RARE to have an unfired transferable thats NIB for a AR-15 platform. David Spiwak had 2 NIB MAC M10's late last year that sold for $8,000 each which was a steal. Its your lucky time/turn to make the Executive Decision. Do what makes you happy. I know many people would ask, Why would I have a select-fire, and not shoot it? If you're in it for an investment, keep it pristine. If not, enjoy the fruits of your labor and run a 100rd drum through it! Also, beer #13-14, you sound like Stone Cold Steve Austin drinking that many beers and still functioning.

I agree and thanks for the input Sir. You're spot on. I'll give myself sometime to think about it, and make a decision.

Yeah, the drinking is kinda bad. I really need to tone it down a notch. I'm now on #10-11, so though I'm still a functioning alcoholic, it's not a good thing. I need an intervention.

One day, whenever Brinks decides to open the back door of one of their trucks on I-285, I'm going to get a HK MP5 select-fire.
Thanks for the opportunity. No pressure, just let me know, I'll even bring some cans to run on them also. As the great comic Robin Harris said, There's a difference between an alcoholic and a drunk, alcoholic's go to those meetings every week. :peace::peace:

You and AK are welcome to shoot some guns with me anytime.

One day, whenever Brinks decides to open the back door of one of their trucks on I-285, I'm going to get a HK MP5 select-fire.
Thanks for the opportunity. No pressure, just let me know, I'll even bring some cans to run on them also. As the great comic Robin Harris said, There's a difference between an alcoholic and a drunk, alcoholic's go to those meetings every week. :peace::peace:

Sounds good Sir! We'll set something up for sure. I wanna do an ODT bbq get-together at the city house (Marietta). The city house, despite being in the heart of Marietta is on 3+ acres so we can have a bunch of people (100ish). We can't shoot guns, but we can certainly kick back and talk about them while the kids have their fun with pellet guns.

Sounds great, post in the Events forum with your date and time.

Sounds good Sir! We'll set something up for sure. I wanna do an ODT bbq get-together at the city house (Marietta). The city house, despite being in the heart of Marietta is on 3+ acres so we can have a bunch of people (100ish). We can't shoot guns, but we can certainly kick back and talk about them while the kids have their fun with pellet guns.

Tell us more about that integral Ruger M77mk2?!

It's my favorite 2nd to the M4A1. I never seen an Allweather integrally suppressed one before. I've been in the NFA game for about 20yrs now, and the Allweather paddle stock 77/22s are rare in new condition by themselves, so finding an integrally suppressed one is next to impossible. Anyone that is familiar with transferable machinegun dealers knows the name David Spiwak. I've done 6 figure plus deals with David over the years, so he sold me this rifle for pretty much his mid 90s cost ($700). This was his personal "squirrel gun" that he bought new from Special Ops Shop in around 1995. He said he doesn't shoot the squirrels anymore, and that squirrels won, so he said he was gonna let the rifle go. The rifle itself was build by Special Ops Shop in the mid 90s as a "Falcon" model. I never found any reference by them on Google as a Falcon model, but I found they were very well regarded by people and it was a shame they went under in the late 90s (Mostly MP5 people). I did find Special Ops Shop entered the 22LR national competition trials in 1998. They were one of 10 mfgs that competed, but I could not find the end results from that competition. I'm guessing because it was mostly hard copy magazines at the time rather than everyone having internet. So the past weekend I was sighting in the Gemtech 10/22 and got used to the DB. For S's & G's, I pulled out this 77/22 and shot two rounds through the Falcon to hear it out. The GF and I's jaw dropped. Seriously. I have several suppressed 22s including a suppressed CZ452 with bolt actions being silly quiet. This thing is leaps and bounds quieter than anything I have ever shot. Hands down. It's literally like dry firing it. The trigger work is also nicest I have ever owned (100+guns, closest trigger to it would be my CZ Czechmate). A crisp 2.5lbs that breaks like glass. The only thing I'm going to do to it, is get it a nice high quality scope that it deserves. Other than that, it's perfect. I absolutely love it.

Back
Top Bottom