• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

FA600893-8019-4888-8D9D-F8574A48D04D.jpeg

Finally found the time to post some pics of 8 NFA items I got to take home last month. Staying ahead of the media (Survivalists forum), and anticipating troubled times ahead. I threw down about 80K to pick up some guns and ammo & accessories between Oct/2019 and Feb/2020. Out of the 80K, about 55-60K went towards these 8 NFA items + accessories (mounts, red dots, rails, triggers etc). All are NIB with the exception of the 77/22 which is like new, the cheapest of the bunch yet my favorite 2nd to the M4A1.
Items are:
-Colt LE6991 9mm SBR (added a stock to it as well as an Aimpoint T2 with Larue mount)
-Colt MK18 Mod-0. Not part of the 8 just approved but in the pic and recent is a MK18 build which includes a NIB everything LE6933 restricted stamped SBR, Specialized armament Upper, GEN1 LMT Sopmod Stock, LMT rear sight, KAC RAS & Geissele SSA.
-Colt LE6945- Stock, rare early edition without the Patent embossing on the upper.
-Colt LE6944- Stock, rare early edition without the Patent embossing on the upper.
-Colt M16A2/M4A1- One of a dozen of transferable machineguns that were ordered built into the latest and greatest M16A4s and M4A1s. About 50% were A4s (R0901s) and the other 50% were M4A1's (R0921). I know and have kept record of most of them. All are 8030XX serial numbers. They were MFG'd in 2008 including the receiver (serial numbers that were registered in 1985 were used in the production as well as M16A2 die's for the magwell. ATF let it slide since the guns never left the manufacturer. They are known as the grey area guns (look at its receiver and compare it to your brand new 6920, specifically the reinforcements. Minus the stampings, it's identical.) Most dealers/collectors know them as the "Black guns" because they came in the latest post 03-04 modern day black paint. I call them the 8030XX guns to be more specific.
Once they were manufactured, or remanufactured (howerver you want to look at it, they left Colt and were transferred directly to Colt executive's John Keosayian personal FFL/SOT02. Then between 2014 & 2016, they were brokered by both David Spiwak and CC Armory. In fact both Spiwak & CC Armory were working together to broker them together as a team. I bought two at the time (2015). The first one from Spiwak and the 2nd one from CC Armory. However, the payment for both went to Spiwak.
Anyways, the one I really wanted was the M4A1 (R0921). I mean, who wouldn't want a factory built current day yet transferable M4A1? Heck it's even got military contract proof marks on the upper as it was built alongside the contract run. Unfortunately for me, the M4A1 configs that I saw were swooped up from under me before I could buy them (we're talking hours here). Of the 5 for sale I documented, I tracked one down in 2017. It was by a FFL/SOT02&07 gunshop in Texas. He left it NIB and listed it at a 30% premium. Knowing, how much he paid, I was not going to pay that premium, but since it was the only M4A1 from that collection that I saw for sale after the brokering, I bookmarked it. Since these thing appreciate every year. Over the next two years I checked his listing (on his website) every few months to see if it was still available, his 30% mark up became 20% then 10% as it appreciated. Soon enough, I gave him a call in late 2019 to buy it. I found out that he really wanted a SMG (LaFrance Micro Uzi). Unfortunately for him, Tim Lafrance only made around 10 of them. Fortunately however, I had two of the them. So in the end, we worked out a deal where I got my dream M16A2/M4A1 and he got his dream SMG.
As I mentioned, I got 2 of these from the "Black rifle collection". One is a R0901 and this one is a R0921. They're both NIB, but I told myself that this M4A1 is going to be the one I shoot, enjoy & get buried with. My halo gun. It's in the basic configuration as delivered to the military, but I want to bump it to a Block 1, so I bought a KAC RAS and Aimpoint M4s as well as a KAC, NT4 suppressor. However, I have yet to install anything now that I just got it. With the current prices Transferable A2s, one of 5-7 like this one is somewhere in the neighborhood of 60-80K. While I have enough money to fiddle with and modify a factory 40K gun, I don't know if I have the ability start ragging out and modifying a 80K gun. 60% of me says to rag it out, it's your halo gun, live life to it's fullest. The other part of me now says to leave it alone and NIB as the prices are getting more and more ridiculous. What's yall's take?
-Benelli M4 Entry. Stock 14" short barreled shotgun version of the Benelli M4. This is taking the place of my previous/current home short barreled shotgun nightstand guns.
-Ruger 10/22 Integrally Suppressed Rifle by Gemtech called the Mist. Before I start, let me say that if I was CEO of Gemtech, I would slap the crap out of my marketing team thinking "Mist" was an appropriate name for a firearm. I mean seriously, I know they were thinking: Mist, Fog, Gloomy, Eyrie, Quiet, Silent... But in the end your friend is going to ask:
Them: What is it?
You: It's a Gemtech Mist.
Them: You missed what?
You: Nothing, it's called a Mist.
Them: So it's not very accurate?
You: No damn-it, it's call a Mist.
Either way, I really like the Mist. It comes from Gemtech in a standard black 10/22 with a black hogue stock and obviously the Mist integrally suppressed barrel. All in matte black. What I added to it two weeks ago is a Volquartsen trigger group, Volquartsen bolt, Unubtanium 10/22 Aimpoint mount. Then once I found the mount, I had to find a H1 Aimpoint H2, T2 does not work with the mount for those inquiring. The reason the mount is discontinued is in my opinion that few people wanted to spend 1K plus on an optic+mount for a $200 gun. With the Gemtech Mist Rifle at 1000+ MSRP, it was diff story. It's one of two guns from this post that I got to shoot last weekend and I really like the whole package. Very quiet, comfortable and teeter-trotter balanced in your hands.
-SilencerCo Hybrid 46 + Ruger Gunsite in 450 Bushmaster. This is a new bush gun concept I wanted. The rifle itself is not NFA. The only reason it is pictured is because its the only reason I bought the Hybrid 46 suppressor. Have yet to test either out. Got to get VXII handgun scope to forward mount and call it the day. This is my subsonic boar/deer/blkbear setup.
-Ruger 77/22 All Weather Integrally Suppressed by ... This is seriously my favorite 2nd to the M4A1, After 100K+ of business, David hooked it up for what he bought it for in the mid 90s (. There is a cult following behind these with it being an All Weather Paddle stock. I got it from MG dealer David Spiwak. It was his personal "Squirrel gun" as he told me, but as time progressed the squirrels won as he mentioned. It's like new. Like I said, there is a cult following with these these rifles. I have never seen a paddle all-weather stock like this in this condition, let alone an integrally suppressed one.
This one was made by Special Ops Shop in the mid 90s. I personally never heard of them, but google says they were short lived (90-98) but very well respected. Mostly in the mp5 world. I found they entered the national 22 suppressor completion of 1998 of the best 10 suppressed 22lr mfgs of the time, though there is no result as it was mostly pre internet.
Either way, I shot this thing the past weekend... Holly crap... I have shot a bunch of 22lr suppressed guns but never one this quiet. Not even close. I love this thing, even though it was the cheapest of the 8, It's literary a challenger to the 60-80K M4A1, I love it that much.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 12
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 13
View attachment 3350948 View attachment 3350949 Finally found the time to post some pics of 8 NFA items I got to take home last month. Staying ahead of the media (Survivalists forum), and anticipating troubled times ahead. I threw down about 80K to pick up some guns and ammo & accessories between Oct/2019 and Feb/2020. Out of the 80K, about 55-60K went towards these 8 NFA items + accessories (mounts, red dots, rails, triggers etc). All are NIB with the exception of the 77/22 which is like new, the cheapest of the bunch yet my favorite 2nd to the M4A1.
Items are:
-Colt LE6991 9mm SBR (added a stock to it as well as an Aimpoint T2 with Larue mount)
-Colt MK18 Mod-0. Not part of the 8 just approved but in the pic and recent is a MK18 build which includes a NIB everything LE6933 restricted stamped SBR, Specialized armament Upper, GEN1 LMT Sopmod Stock, LMT rear sight, KAC RAS & Geissele SSA.
-Colt LE6945- Stock, rare early edition without the Patent embossing on the upper.
-Colt LE6944- Stock, rare early edition without the Patent embossing on the upper.
-Colt M16A2/M4A1- One of a dozen of transferable machineguns that were ordered built into the latest and greatest M16A4s and M4A1s. About 50% were A4s (R0901s) and the other 50% were M4A1's (R0921). I know and have kept record of most of them. All are 8030XX serial numbers. They were MFG'd in 2008 including the receiver (serial numbers that were registered in 1985 were used in the production as well as M16A2 die's for the magwell. ATF let it slide since the guns never left the manufacturer. They are known as the grey area guns (look at its receiver and compare it to your brand new 6920, specifically the reinforcements. Minus the stampings, it's identical.) Most dealers/collectors know them as the "Black guns" because they came in the latest post 03-04 modern day black paint. I call them the 8030XX guns to be more specific.
Once they were manufactured, or remanufactured (howerver you want to look at it, they left Colt and were transferred directly to Colt executive's John Keosayian personal FFL/SOT02. Then between 2014 & 2016, they were brokered by both David Spiwak and CC Armory. In fact both Spiwak & CC Armory were working together to broker them together as a team. I bought two at the time (2015). The first one from Spiwak and the 2nd one from CC Armory. However, the payment for both went to Spiwak.
Anyways, the one I really wanted was the M4A1 (R0921). I mean, who wouldn't want a factory built current day yet transferable M4A1? Heck it's even got military contract proof marks on the upper as it was built alongside the contract run. Unfortunately for me, the M4A1 configs that I saw were swooped up from under me before I could buy them (we're talking hours here). Of the 5 for sale I documented, I tracked one down in 2017. It was by a FFL/SOT02&07 gunshop in Texas. He left it NIB and listed it at a 30% premium. Knowing, how much he paid, I was not going to pay that premium, but since it was the only M4A1 from that collection that I saw for sale after the brokering, I bookmarked it. Since these thing appreciate every year. Over the next two years I checked his listing (on his website) every few months to see if it was still available, his 30% mark up became 20% then 10% as it appreciated. Soon enough, I gave him a call in late 2019 to buy it. I found out that he really wanted a SMG (LaFrance Micro Uzi). Unfortunately for him, Tim Lafrance only made around 10 of them. Fortunately however, I had two of the them. So in the end, we worked out a deal where I got my dream M16A2/M4A1 and he got his dream SMG.
As I mentioned, I got 2 of these from the "Black rifle collection". One is a R0901 and this one is a R0921. They're both NIB, but I told myself that this M4A1 is going to be the one I shoot, enjoy & get buried with. My halo gun. It's in the basic configuration as delivered to the military, but I want to bump it to a Block 1, so I bought a KAC RAS and Aimpoint M4s as well as a KAC, NT4 suppressor. However, I have yet to install anything now that I just got it. With the current prices Transferable A2s, one of 5-7 like this one is somewhere in the neighborhood of 60-80K. While I have enough money to fiddle with and modify a factory 40K gun, I don't know if I have the ability start ragging out and modifying a 80K gun. 60% of me says to rag it out, it's your halo gun, live life to it's fullest. The other part of me now says to leave it alone and NIB as the prices are getting more and more ridiculous. What's yall's take?
-Benelli M4 Entry. Stock 14" short barreled shotgun version of the Benelli M4. This is taking the place of my previous/current home short barreled shotgun nightstand guns.
-Ruger 10/22 Integrally Suppressed Rifle by Gemtech called the Mist. Before I start, let me say that if I was CEO of Gemtech, I would slap the crap out of my marketing team thinking "Mist" was an appropriate name for a firearm. I mean seriously, I know they were thinking: Mist, Fog, Gloomy, Eyrie, Quiet, Silent... But in the end your friend is going to ask:
Them: What is it?
You: It's a Gemtech Mist.
Them: You missed what?
You: Nothing, it's called a Mist.
Them: So it's not very accurate?
You: No damn-it, it's call a Mist.
Either way, I really like the Mist. It comes from Gemtech in a standard black 10/22 with a black hogue stock and obviously the Mist integrally suppressed barrel. All in matte black. What I added to it two weeks ago is a Volquartsen trigger group, Volquartsen bolt, Unubtanium 10/22 Aimpoint mount. Then once I found the mount, I had to find a H1 Aimpoint H2, T2 does not work with the mount for those inquiring. The reason the mount is discontinued is in my opinion that few people wanted to spend 1K plus on an optic+mount for a $200 gun. With the Gemtech Mist Rifle at 1000+ MSRP, it was diff story. It's one of two guns from this post that I got to shoot last weekend and I really like the whole package. Very quiet, comfortable and teeter-trotter balanced in your hands.
-SilencerCo Hybrid 46 + Ruger Gunsite in 450 Bushmaster. This is a new bush gun concept I wanted. The rifle itself is not NFA. The only reason it is pictured is because its the only reason I bought the Hybrid 46 suppressor. Have yet to test either out. Got to get VXII handgun scope to forward mount and call it the day. This is my subsonic boar/deer/blkbear setup.
-Ruger 77/22 All Weather Integrally Suppressed by ... This is seriously my favorite 2nd to the M4A1, After 100K+ of business, David hooked it up for what he bought it for in the mid 90s (. There is a cult following behind these with it being an All Weather Paddle stock. I got it from MG dealer David Spiwak. It was his personal "Squirrel gun" as he told me, but as time progressed the squirrels won as he mentioned. It's like new. Like I said, there is a cult following with these these rifles. I have never seen a paddle all-weather stock like this in this condition, let alone an integrally suppressed one.
This one was made by Special Ops Shop in the mid 90s. I personally never heard of them, but google says they were short lived (90-98) but very well respected. Mostly in the mp5 world. I found they entered the national 22 suppressor completion of 1998 of the best 10 suppressed 22lr mfgs of the time, though there is no result as it was mostly pre internet.
Either way, I shot this thing the past weekend... Holly crap... I have shot a bunch of 22lr suppressed guns but never one this quiet. Not even close. I love this thing, even though it was the cheapest of the 8, It's literary a challenger to the 60-80K M4A1, I love it that much.

View attachment 3350948

View attachment 3350949

View attachment 3350950

View attachment 3350951

View attachment 3350951

View attachment 3350952

View attachment 3350953

Man, one of these days i need to grow up and stop being poor………….

Back
Top Bottom