• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

giphy.gif

Got my rugged oculus right before Christmas. Out comparing with the sparrow.

The oculus has no noticable first round pop compared to the sparrow. Very pleased. The short config does knock it down some but as exspected sounds like a cap gun. Will be trying it on a bolt gun today hopefully in long and short.

Attachments

• 20210103_163813.jpg
    20210103_163813.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 27

The oculus has no noticable first round pop compared to the sparrow. Very pleased. The short config does knock it down some but as exspected sounds like a cap gun. Will be trying it on a bolt gun today hopefully in long and short.

in the short config on a ruger precision 22, it is hilariously quiet w/ subs or sups. Congrats!

I was actually looking at purchasing one today.

Love mine. Semi auto Ruger pistols and rifles are quiet. Just got a Savage FS-VR bolt .22 and it is stupid quiet.

Back
Top Bottom