GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

I need to get a safe, what do you guys have? Looking at cannon 40 gun at tractor supply or ordering a liberty colonial but that one hurts the bank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in the metro area and use liberty. If I lived more in the country I would probably use something less expensive

I like in metro area now but plan to move to
The country soon. But I also basically made my house a fortress and next to impossible to get into without extreme measures. Braced door jams with steel reinforcement, solid doors, window stops or bars, Security system with cameras, glass break sensors, motion sensors, door and window sensors. My thoughts are if you get by all of that, you aren’t worried about brand of safe

The ocd prepper in me says spend 3x as much for the liberty though. I was going to build a reinforced room in the basement but when we go to sell it may not be wanted

I live in the metro area and use liberty. If I lived more in the country I would probably use something less expensive

I like in metro area now but plan to move to
The country soon. But I also basically made my house a fortress and next to impossible to get into without extreme measures. Braced door jams with steel reinforcement, solid doors, window stops or bars, Security system with cameras, glass break sensors, motion sensors, door and window sensors. My thoughts are if you get by all of that, you aren’t worried about brand of safe

The ocd prepper in me says spend 3x as much for the liberty though. I was going to build a reinforced room in the basement but when we go to sell it may not be wanted

Back
Top Bottom