• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

The other days range trip
1e1b958ae21f5bae5317b1b50e536383.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got out to the range today to test the Energetic Armament direct thread adapter, worked really well, happy with it. I also went to test a GMS-EVO-15 charging handle and how it redirects gas. Man, what a difference. My rifle was spewing gas in my face like crazy, but with this charging handle it is GREATLY reduced, I think almost to the point where outdoors I wouldn't even notice it. Happy with the fitment as well.

EloE7C7.jpg

gVadHNG.jpg

Work in progress Mk12...saving for KAC BUIS and a Nightforce 2-10
gSQ6KEk.jpg

I got out to the range today to test the Energetic Armament direct thread adapter, worked really well, happy with it. I also went to test a GMS-EVO-15 charging handle and how it redirects gas. Man, what a difference. My rifle was spewing gas in my face like crazy, but with this charging handle it is GREATLY reduced, I think almost to the point where outdoors I wouldn't even notice it. Happy with the fitment as well.

EloE7C7.jpg

gVadHNG.jpg

Work in progress Mk12...saving for KAC BUIS and a Nightforce 2-10
gSQ6KEk.jpg

I like the idea of taken down and in a case, I might have to steal this

I like the idea of taken down and in a case, I might have to steal this

Yeah by all means please do, I stole it from Army SF lol. It could be a little cleaner cut but it gets the job done. I will probably clean up the upper receiver section if I get bored, it needs to be a little wider around the front of the rail.

Yeah by all means please do, I stole it from Army SF lol. It could be a little cleaner cut but it gets the job done. I will probably clean up the upper receiver section if I get bored, it needs to be a little wider around the front of the rail.

how easy is it to manipulate the foam for the cutouts? I want to do that for a SBR and have cutouts for mags and a suppressor.

Back
Top Bottom