• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Tech beat FSU....

Hell yeah, Georgia better watch out!! Georgia Tech is not a force to be taken lightly!!

3-5. Lost 5 straight. Not exactly a "force".

True....... y'all sure did a great job beating Alabama :rolleyes:(who was favored to lose) or Tenseness :rolleyes:( who has never given you problems) so yeah, I'd say y'all got a force to recon with.

BWAHAHAHA....I love it. Serves the Criminoles right...Tech should have beat them last year. Poetic justice I say...

And I could not be happier than Everett Golson is having such a 'great' year at FSU...Notre Dame is better off without him since he couldn't meet the requirements to stay in school there. He should have no problem at FSU...

But then again neither is Georgia this year...

Go Jackets, great win!

True....... y'all sure did a great job beating Alabama :rolleyes:(who was favored to lose) or Tenseness :rolleyes:( who has never given you problems) so yeah, I'd say y'all got a force to recon with.

LOL you both assume I am a Georgia fan which I am not. I never went there so I root just as much for tech as I do Georgia. Just speaking the cold hard truth. It was an ugly game, but a good win for Paul Johnson. Still can't come close to saving a season that was supposed to be a National Chanpionsbip season. Would everyone be celebrating this win as much and rushing the field if it was the first game of the season and everyone still thought tech was any good?

Back
Top Bottom