• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia loses to Kentucky tomorrow.

You’d think UGA would have learned their lesson with Bobo the first time. That SOB is the most unimaginative play caller ever. Never shoulda let him back in Georgia.

I think UK has an excellent chance but I’m hoping the Bulldogs will win it in spite of Bobo’s ineptitude.
Fact!^^^^

C’mon guys have a little faith in the two time national champs.
Agree!! I am a dawg fan win or lose! We haven’t lost in a long time! I have cussed bobo up and down till I was hoarse! Hell I cussed Kirby last week when there was 1:18 on the clock with 3 timeouts left in the first half!’ Still pisses me off!!!! But we got a W! Can’t wait for 7pm tomorrow! Go Dawgs!! (And Bowers).

You’d think UGA would have learned their lesson with Bobo the first time. That SOB is the most unimaginative play caller ever. Never shoulda let him back in Georgia.

I think UK has an excellent chance but I’m hoping the Bulldogs will win it in spite of Bobo’s ineptitude.

I thought Bobo called a much better game against Auburn. Lacked execution early on, but the play calling wasn't run-run-pass, rinse, repeat.

UGA will put 8 in the box and dare the Wildcats to throw.

Meantime, Bobo finally grows a pair and starts the game with the throttle wide open on downfield passing.
This should be the game plan. Kentucky QBs and receivers haven't shown capable so far to make enough winning plays

Back
Top Bottom