• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

General around-the-house helper needed

va87

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
86   1
Reaction score
We are preparing to move and we need some help to get our current residence ready to vacate.
Yard work, wall patching/sanding, helping to organize/pack.......whatever else my wife might need done. Prefer a young person, clean, polite, not afraid to work and get dirty in the Fayetteville area.
Send PM and I will put you in touch with my wife, the Household manager. She will better explain what is needed.
Thanks!

Free bump.... I'm in the same boat. I even was looking to hire day workers (against my better judgement) and when I went to the local stop they walked away from $10 per hour. I'm like WTF ? $10 and no taxes??? I asked an English speaking gentleman what the going rate is he replied $15 per hour. NFW am I paying that for no brainer work.... Sadly I'm still at it because I cant find someone that will work for $10 Hr.:mad:

Free bump.... I'm in the same boat. I even was looking to hire day workers (against my better judgement) and when I went to the local stop they walked away from $10 per hour. I'm like WTF ? $10 and no taxes??? I asked an English speaking gentleman what the going rate is he replied $15 per hour. NFW am I paying that for no brainer work.... Sadly I'm still at it because I cant find someone that will work for $10 Hr.:mad:

If both you and the OP were closer, I'd do it in a heartbeat....I forgot how hard looking for a job is!

I retired and frankly I'm bored and looking myself. Something to get me off the streets. However, this house work is something I cant do i.e. ladders , painting just cant do it ceilings (Height Phobias). Sorry dont mean to hijack the OP.... I'm about to just call Handy Andy.

Back
Top Bottom