• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gemtech's integrated 10/22 TD suppressed barrel!!!

Very cool, but I *THINK* I read somewhere that Gemtech stopped porting these barrels because the ports were fouling up and making it hard to remove the outer sleeve? No ports means that you can only use subsonic ammo if you want the gun to be "movie quite".

The Huntertown Arms barrel is the same concept and has three adjustable ports so you can "tune" the barrel to keep your bulk pack ammo subsonic.

https://huntertownarms.com/t22.php

I shot one of these at QRF's Suppressor shoot this past weekend and yes, it is spit-ball quiet. Shooting Gem-Tech's Suppressor ammo and I could not believe how quiet it was. I was standing 10 feet away and to the rear from a guy shooting and could barely hear anything. More action noise than the round going off.
I fell in love with it.

Very cool, but I *THINK* I read somewhere that Gemtech stopped porting these barrels because the ports were fouling up and making it hard to remove the outer sleeve? No ports means that you can only use subsonic ammo if you want the gun to be "movie quite".

The Huntertown Arms barrel is the same concept and has three adjustable ports so you can "tune" the barrel to keep your bulk pack ammo subsonic.

https://huntertownarms.com/t22.php

Do they make a take down version for the 10/22 TD?

I shot one of these at QRF's Suppressor shoot this past weekend and yes, it is spit-ball quiet. Shooting Gem-Tech's Suppressor ammo and I could not believe how quiet it was. I was standing 10 feet away and to the rear from a guy shooting and could barely hear anything. More action noise than the round going off.
I fell in love with it.

I have a SilencerCo Spectre II in jail right now which I'm hoping the stamp comes in any day now; going on 6 months now. But I may just have to do the whole fingerprinting nonsense to get one of these.

Do they make a take down version for the 10/22 TD?
I'm not sure. Also, just looking at the Gemtech VS. the Huntertown, the Gemtech looks like a better baffle design. I was looking at several different 10/22 integral barrels last year, before all the 41P crap came up and I decided to quit the NFA game. I think an integrally suppressed 10/22 would be awesome. It would have to work with bulk pack ammo though.

This video quality kinda sucks, but it shows the Huntertown barrel.

EDIT: The guy in the vid says that they plan on doing a TD barrel.

Back
Top Bottom