GB steal of the day

I would try and think how I would feel if I was on the other end. Would I honor the deal? I believe I would, but I would be extremely appreciative of the buyer if he was also an honorable person and didn't hold me too a major loss over a simple mistake. Best case would be coming to a mutual agreement where you still get a great deal but the seller doesn't get screwed.

Alright...I’m not responding to your sappy ass post. But your avatar man...Jesus. You flared up my PTSD.

On a serious note to the OP. Be cool to the guy. We’ve all made mistakes. Maybe he’ll be appreciative and let you get it for a really good deal.

I have never done the Buy It Now option for .01, but I have won several auctions for sub $1.00. Only 1 seller honored the .01 winning bid and my card got hacked when I paid. It was from a major LGS that has several stores across the nation...

OP, whats his feedback/how long has he been on GB? This seems like an easy way to scam $40 via paypal.

On a serious note to the OP. Be cool to the guy. We’ve all made mistakes. Maybe he’ll be appreciative and let you get it for a really good deal.
This. Its a good test of character to see if OP demands his item for 1 cent plus shipping. This is clearly a mistake not sense in holding his hand to the fire IMO.

Back
Top Bottom