GB steal of the day

Or flipping anything else.I Dont see what the issue is. Ive never once seen a post where a guy lists a old NIB Smith revolver handed down to him for $300 and someone offer him $1000. Listing will light up with PMs trying get a collectors piece for nothing.

If the guy started bidding off at .01 cent in hopes of a bidding war and for some reason it got overlooked then, its on him.
Yes, it would be, but that's not what happened. He accidentally listed a 'buy it now' price of $0.01. No auction ever took place. Obviously a mistake.
(And I promise you, someone lists a blue cardboard box S&W like that and his inbox will light up with above asking price offers.)

This thread has gone off the rails with some of the rhetoric. I'm sure OP isn't looking to stick it to an individual that simply made a mistake anymore than he'd want it done to him.

All the threads about buying cheap are irrelevant to the very specific scenario posted by OP.

The seller has not answered any of my emails. It has now been a few days. If I do not hear anything by Monday (due to the Holidays), I am messaging GB to have the purchase removed due to lack of communication from the seller. So that everyone knows, I offered the seller $375 plus shipping in a message several days back.

Back
Top Bottom