• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gay question

You outlook on gays?

• Don't approve of gays period.

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gays are fine with me as long as they eat tacos.

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gay for starters. I'm married with kids. Anyways me and the wife are eating out tonight and I see this gay couple walk in.... (2 girls). And they both were dressed more manly than ME lol. I mean skin tight hair cuts, boots, dip can in back pocket, man watch, etc... lol. Now I don't have a problem with gays as long as they are not over the top with it. Rainbow clothes an car with an "I'm gay attitude".... But my question is, is why do two females that like women dress like and act like guys? Shouldn't it be the opposite? Shouldn't they try to be as girly as possible? I've always wondered that and I know y'all have too. So let me have it.....

All ***hole comments will be accepted.

You can't hurt my butt.

No case of the red *** here.
And oh yeah... Why do you want to control who someone else loves and what they do in the privacy of their own bedroom?!?!? :mad:

(Hopefully they've all been covered now.)

I'd argue that homosexuality is a perversion of divine design, created by the schism between us and our creator brought upon us by our forefathers. The reason that gay women are attracted to butch women and gay men to effeminate men is that even in their broken sexuality, there is a divine spark that yearns for the divine order imprinted on their souls which they can't quite seem to get sorted because, due to the schism, everything, for everyone, is out of joint.

You asked for it.

brought upon us by our forefathers????????? my daddy sinned against god, now I'm a queer, dangittt!!!

I personally have to many sins to worry about somebody elses. As long as they are not trying to get in my poop chute I could care less. its between them and God and not my business

Thank random nothingness we live in a country where we are just free enough to live our own lives without fear of being burned on a cross by witch hunters for being "different". RN Bless America.

I'd argue that homosexuality is a perversion of divine design, created by the schism between us and our creator brought upon us by our forefathers. The reason that gay women are attracted to butch women and gay men to effeminate men is that even in their broken sexuality, there is a divine spark that yearns for the divine order imprinted on their souls which they can't quite seem to get sorted because, due to the schism, everything, for everyone, is out of joint.

You asked for it.
HkQEWJl.jpg

You asked for it.

Couldn't have said it better myself, seriously:cool:

Anyways me and the wife are eating out tonight and I see this gay...

"The wife and I..." :tsk: FIFY

My question is why do you care? Let people be people man. I don't want people to take issue with my long hair and beard, or if I wear a biker jacket or camo. Let people be free and worry about you and your family. That's how I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom