• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gay question

You outlook on gays?

• Don't approve of gays period.

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gays are fine with me as long as they eat tacos.

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd argue that homosexuality is a perversion of divine design, created by the schism between us and our creator brought upon us by our forefathers. The reason that gay women are attracted to butch women and gay men to effeminate men is that even in their broken sexuality, there is a divine spark that yearns for the divine order imprinted on their souls which they can't quite seem to get sorted because, due to the schism, everything, for everyone, is out of joint.

You asked for it.

I'd argue that homosexuality is a perversion of divine design, created by the schism between us and our creator brought upon us by our forefathers. The reason that gay women are attracted to butch women and gay men to effeminate men is that even in their broken sexuality, there is a divine spark that yearns for the divine order imprinted on their souls which they can't quite seem to get sorted because due to the schism everything, for everyone, is out of joint.

You asked for it.

From here on out its DR. ROMILAYU

How do you know they were both females?
Maybe one was really a lesbian, trapped in a man's body, who has just begun hormone therapy until Obamacare covers it's transgender surgery and the other is actually a bisexual man (hetero on M,W,F, gay on T,T,S,S), trapped in a woman's body, who doesn't want to go through surgery. Don't be so backwards and homophobic in your assumptions or expectations.
Heck, I think I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body...so why not ! Lol.... ^^

I'd argue that homosexuality is a perversion of divine design, created by the schism between us and our creator brought upon us by our forefathers. The reason that gay women are attracted to butch women and gay men to effeminate men is that even in their broken sexuality, there is a divine spark that yearns for the divine order imprinted on their souls which they can't quite seem to get sorted because, due to the schism, everything, for everyone, is out of joint.

You asked for it.

the delusional answer, yea!!!

I'd argue that homosexuality is a perversion of divine design, created by the schism between us and our creator brought upon us by our forefathers. The reason that gay women are attracted to butch women and gay men to effeminate men is that even in their broken sexuality, there is a divine spark that yearns for the divine order imprinted on their souls which they can't quite seem to get sorted because due to the schism everything, for everyone, is out of joint.

You asked for it.

Very well written response. However it should read your creator. I am not atheist but prefer agnostic. So I believe the root is that it's like ice cream. Some like vanilla some like chocolate. Some are lactose intolerant. But I think it's not soul based but a chemistry or biologically based decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom