• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gas Prices

Doesn't concern him as long as HE benefits from it, his posts admit as much.
He's full of ****, knows it. He's had some major fail posts here and this will be up there with the best (worst?) of them but it's clear he's just arguiing to argue and honestly I'm actually getting a little embarassed for him.
Regardless, it's very clear what the 'case for light rail in the United States' is, or more accurately, isn't, for anyone that can read and knows simple math and has the least bit of shred of intellectual honesty. Given that, ya'll have fun with the Obama voter.
I'm going to ride the choo-choo! "Peace.... love.... and soooooooooouuuuuuuullllllll!!!"
I'm out!

Don't forget to avoid all roads, parks, schools, rec areas, libraries, sewer, etc. Don't like dem taxes.

There was a day when all those things you list were not necessary. Im still on septic tank and well. don't have kids for school and library but have to pay the taxes for it. The roads are supposed to be maintained out of the taxes on gas but they find ways to promise out more money out of general fund for that. No I do not like taxes because of the misuse of them. Go back to toll roads. Most towns charge for water and sewer services in the utility bill. Lots of Rec areas charge fees. Libraries are being replaced by the internet (which we pay for). Taxes are abused! We are taxed so the Government can operate like corporations do.
Do not like taxes. The Gov't has its hands in areas they don't belong and use taxes to pay for their involvement.

Last edited:
There was a day when all those things you list were not necessary. Im still on septic tank and well. don't have kids for school and library but have to pay the taxes for it. The roads are supposed to be maintained out of the taxes on gas but they find ways to promise out more money out of general fund for that. No I do not like taxes because of the misuse of them. Go back to toll roads. Most towns charge for water and sewer services in the utility bill. Lots of Rec areas charge fees. Libraries are being replaced by the internet (which we pay for). Taxes are abused! We are taxed so the Government can operate like corporations do.
Do not like taxes. The Gov't has its hands in areas they don't belong and use taxes to pay for their involvement.

who the **** uses librarys?

and we dont need higher taxes, the gov is in deficit because it cant budget what it takes in

we gave supplies to islamic rats masquerading as freedom fighters in syria, spent how much in federal dollars recently harassing an american rancher, supporting 12 million non tax paying boarder jumpers, gave away MRAP vehicles to po dunk town police forces......but you owe the IRS or the courts 1K and you better watch the **** out

lol home of the free so long as you dont have anything they want

who the **** uses librarys?

and we dont need higher taxes, the gov is in deficit because it cant budget what it takes in

we gave supplies to islamic rats masquerading as freedom fighters in syria, spent how much in federal dollars recently harassing an american rancher, supporting 12 million non tax paying boarder jumpers, gave away MRAP vehicles to po dunk town police forces......but you owe the IRS or the courts 1K and you better watch the **** out

lol home of the free so long as you dont have anything they want

Speaking from experience? LOL

Congress has a printing press, a Central Bank and license to steal all the money they want from we the people and still they cannot come in under budget.
$18.2 trillion dollars in National Debt and people ask why we are against yet another Government service for the few to be paid for by the many?
When the Government seized the Bunny Ranch for back Taxes, they went bankrupt, they couldn't sell whiskey and run a whore house at a profit!
Some people are just plain slow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom