• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gas availability

UPDATE: Spent an hour an a half filling up this am. Apparently a 2003 F250 with a 5.4 will go at least 530 miles on a full tank- don't think it would've done another 20.

Glad to be home. Pretty tense towards the end. Would not recommend to a friend. Pretty sure the dog still likes me ok. Thanks to all that replied.

its not gonna be that bad
giphy (18).gif

I haven't passed or been to a single gas station between north GA and Marietta that has been out of diesel in the past few days. And I've been paying close attention because I just picked up a diesel truck last week and I've been enjoying being able to get diesel when stations are out of gas a little too much so I've been topping off at every opportunity. But if I'm "wrong" that's fine. Just not been my experience.

Does anyone else wonder why we haven’t seen a crazy increase on prices like in shortages from before? I remember 4 and 5 dollar gallon prices from the last one.

Does anyone else wonder why we haven’t seen a crazy increase on prices like in shortages from before? I remember 4 and 5 dollar gallon prices from the last one.

Kemp actually did something decent and suspended taxes on fuel to keep things even. I hate the guy but applaud that move. Don't know if that explains all the level prices but it had to help.

Back
Top Bottom