• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

gang of bikers versus SUV

heh, dude handled it EXACTLY like he should have, sadly his only mistake was living in a fear crater like NYC where he cannot carry a firearm to defend his wife and child from people looking to do him harm. Story would have been better then.

A%%holes like those bikers threatened this guy and his family by boxing them in and giving him no choice but to run them over to protect his family and get the hell out of there. Anyone on a bike that acts like this deserves exactly what they got. I watched a similar thing happen here in town with about 30 or 40 bikes and they had some of the bikes block off traffic so their buds could all make illegal turns on red and impede traffic. Sorry no sympathy whatsoever for anyone that acts like this!! You want to ride in a large group it's your right to do so but you have to obey the laws just like the rest of us in cars. You can ride in large groups and be respectful and hell I'll even wave and honk at your beautiful bikes but act like idiots then you shouldn't be surprised when people won't play your hog the road game and decide to hit the gas pedal instead of the brake!

It's amazing how quick the news can change a story.

don-t-believe-the-hype-t-shirts_design.png :cool:

I rode a motorcycle for 6 plus years while living in Manhattan. The car drivers can make you psychotic. I also carried mace for guys like this ninja criminals. And I used it. And it worked. And I never stuck around for LEO. But I never maced a motorcyclist. But I did slam on my brakes when some aggressively menacing and incredibly stupid guy on a bicycle was tail gating my car. He flew on to the sidewalk and did not move. I hope he broke lots and lots of bones. I just drove on. LMFAO!!!

The SUV driver was MUCH more restrained than I would have been.

The instant some dirtbag comes off his hoover and starts swinging his helmet in my door window, the glass would have blown out towards him.

The instant some dirtbag comes off his hoover and starts swinging his helmet in my door window, the glass would have blown out towards him.

I've always dreaded having to shoot from inside a vehicle with no hearing protection. I feel like it would be the end of my eardrums (but I guess that beats the end of my life).

I would have turn around and hit as many as I could going the opposite direction, repeat if they followed me again...y'all mf'ers wanna play frogger huh?

The downside of that is when you get stuck in a traffic jam and the survivors catch up. Having a gun in your car in NYC will get you jail time. And in NJ. Carry at extreme risk to your freedom

I would have turn around and hit as many as I could going the opposite direction, repeat if they followed me again...y'all mf'ers wanna play frogger huh?

But in NYC the criminals know the citizen/victims are not armed like they are

I thank Hank said it best .... "I got a shotgun rifle and a 4-wheel drive."

Honestly, if I feared for my wife and kid, I would have done the same thing.

I am sure that the driver was hoping that somewhere along this 6 minute ordeal a Police Officer would appear, and taking the ramp to the inner city was probably a desperate attempt to find a Police Officer, however, it did not happen quick enough.

People in our country are supposed to wait for the "Authorities" to handle situations like this and others, mean time how many die or take a severe beating waiting. I don't know about you folks, but I ain't waiting around for it, especially when outgunned and outnumbered to an extent such as in that video.

Back
Top Bottom