• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

GA National Fair Canceled

No funnel cakes, no deep fried Snickers, no Polish sausage with onions and peppers, no cotton candy, no fried turkey legs , no diarrhea, no Pepto shots in the middle of the night...

I miss the Polish sausage that you could buy at a gas station convenience store..I could load one up with all the toppings, bite into that puppy and squirt grease across the store..Back in the day.......

I miss the Polish sausage that you could buy at a gas station convenience store..I could load one up with all the toppings, bite into that puppy and squirt grease across the store..Back in the day.......
I've always told everyone that if I owned a food truck or trailer I would keep onions and bell peppers cooking on the grill all day long with a squirrel cage fan blowing that smell out into the surrounding area. That's what brings the customers.

I've always told everyone that if I owned a food truck or trailer I would keep onions and bell peppers cooking on the grill all day long with a squirrel cage fan blowing that smell out into the surrounding area. That's what brings the customers.
After all it is the candy of many a fair toppings!

No funnel cakes, no deep fried Snickers, no Polish sausage with onions and peppers, no cotton candy, no fried turkey legs , no diarrhea, no Pepto shots in the middle of the night...
Dang! I like to drive down there just to look at ag stuff and EAT. I feel the old nostalgia.

Back
Top Bottom