• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA drivers...

What is up with all the morons starting to drive around with their flashers going during rain? That being taught in driver school now?

One or two idiots doing this driving down the Interstate is manageable, but when you get a dozen of them, it makes it downright dangerous as you can no longer see anything but their bright blinkers...
Exactly!! He was doing like 35 in a 70. Come on man!!! Get the **** over!

WE WORKED WRECKS MOST OF THE DAY YESTERDAY AND THEN LAST NIGHT SOME IDIOT GETS BRIGHT IDEA TO DRIVE ON I-85 ABOUT 7 PM WITH NO LIGHTS USING A LITTLE FLASHLIGHT TO DRIVE WITH ! DRUNK, SUSPENDED LICENSE , EXPIRED TAG AND DUMB AS A ROCK ! HE SPENT THE NIGHT AND WAS STILL IN JAIL THIS MORNING !

WE WORKED WRECKS MOST OF THE DAY YESTERDAY AND THEN LAST NIGHT SOME IDIOT GETS BRIGHT IDEA TO DRIVE ON I-85 ABOUT 7 PM WITH NO LIGHTS USING A LITTLE FLASHLIGHT TO DRIVE WITH ! DRUNK, SUSPENDED LICENSE , EXPIRED TAG AND DUMB AS A ROCK ! HE SPENT THE NIGHT AND WAS STILL IN JAIL THIS MORNING !
Wow what an idiot! A flashlight....really!!?? People these days:wacko:

I'm constantly passing in the right lane...

Between left lane slowpokes and the ones eyeballs deep on the phone screen geeze
OH,YOUR THE ONE THAT WENT AROUND ME ON THE RIGHT AT 85 MPH. DAMN IT SLOW DOWN,LEAVE EARLYER. IT'S ALWAYS THE OTHER PEOPLE. NONE OF US EVER DO ANYTHING WRONG ON THE ROAD,IT'S ALWAYS THEM A HOLES. JUST SAYIN

What is up with all the morons starting to drive around with their flashers going during rain? That being taught in driver school now?

One or two idiots doing this driving down the Interstate is manageable, but when you get a dozen of them, it makes it downright dangerous as you can no longer see anything but their bright blinkers...

Experienced this in South Carolina this summer. Running up I85, rain shower came up, about 3/4 of the cars slowed down to about 40, turned on their flashers. Didn't know which would happen first, rear end some moron or have an epileptic seizure from seeing all the out of sync flashing lights.

OH,YOUR THE ONE THAT WENT AROUND ME ON THE RIGHT AT 85 MPH. DAMN IT SLOW DOWN,LEAVE EARLYER. IT'S ALWAYS THE OTHER PEOPLE. NONE OF US EVER DO ANYTHING WRONG ON THE ROAD,IT'S ALWAYS THEM A HOLES. JUST SAYIN

My personal opinion is that no matter what speed I am traveling, I leave the left lanes open to faster traffic. Common courtesy. YMMV

My personal opinion is that no matter what speed I am traveling, I leave the left lanes open to faster traffic. Common courtesy. YMMV
Absolutely, only time I am in the left lane when passing someone. Leave it open.
Seems like anymore the right lane travels faster than the left!

Back
Top Bottom