Fyi, urgent!!! Possible emergency alert for fema region iii

I hate to be the one that breaks the news but the OP is true....Here are some secret documents that outline how they plan to divide the country.. and a group of government oppressors..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 145
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 27
Ok now I distrust the gubment as much as anybody, but some things some people may not realize .the UN trains with troupes and agencies all over the world, yes even here in the US. Dover air base is in region 3 and would be a great place to store national disaster supplies for the DHS and FEMA. Also October is the anniversary of Super storm Sandy and that may be a coincident or it may be subterfuge you can decide for yourself. Just want to point out that fear mongers may be on YouTube. Back to the tin hat thinking. That is all.

I looked up the name of the video and all other different phrasing of the possible title differences, and the oldest ne I could find was six days old. And I am a buyer for the Air force and yes the physical year is ending on Sept 30 and all money has to be spent. But large requirements like these unless for emergencies have to be purchased under contracts and they are not end of year purchases due to the fact that the contracts will always have delivery times broken down over an agreed amount of time.

Lmao, physical year or fiscal year? And you buy for who? Do you buy the $1000 toilet seats or the $500 hammers?

I looked up the name of the video and all other different phrasing of the possible title differences, and the oldest ne I could find was six days old. And I am a buyer for the Air force and yes the physical year is ending on Sept 30 and all money has to be spent. But large requirements like these unless for emergencies have to be purchased under contracts and they are not end of year purchases due to the fact that the contracts will always have delivery times broken down over an agreed amount of time.

:pound:

No wonder we are trillions of dollars in debt, we have people like you controlling the purse strings.

Back
Top Bottom