Future of drones

Yes, yes I do. The US and Global economy is a complex system of which an enumerable amount of variables exist. To point to one, or even a few is to have a very poor understanding of economics. It's tough for people though. Our society so used to crowning winners and losers, and establishing "right and "wrong". This can be very difficult for people to live in a world that is mostly gray. Binaries are a myth outside of mathematics.

I guess you are not paying attention to what is going on in the financial world, or you just don't understand. Don't take that as an insult... the "central planners" have made economics way more complicated than it needs to be. If you want to put your faith in politicians... then by all means. I am working on prepping for this thing and I'm even thinking about defecting. Why don't you do some research on how many people are renouncing their US citizenship. That speaks for itself.

My ancestors perished in the concentration camps because they kept telling each other "its not going to get any worse than this" over and over all the way up until the "final solution." Spend your time trying to convince others to write their representative. I'll go off of my human instincts and what I have learned from those family members who made it out of the camps. You stay here and get put in the FEMA camps.

lol. I'm an economist, I have a pretty good understanding of how the financial world works. Yes, I heard of several folks renouncing their citizenship after the SCOTUS decision on the Affordable Healthcare act. Would you like to venture a guess where there said they would move to? Canada! Those are just the type of people I would look to for guidance in reference to financial/life decisions. lol, I couldn't have laughed harder.

lol. I'm laughing right along with you about the Canada thing.

People have been renouncing their citizenship long before the ruling.

The fact that you are an economist makes no difference to me. Plenty of ivy league economist refuse to admit how much of a planned economy we have. Unless they are from the Austrian School they are probably clueless and have yet to break their neoliberal education.

lol. I'm laughing right along with you about the Canada thing.

People have been renouncing their citizenship long before the ruling.

The fact that you are an economist makes no difference to me. Plenty of ivy league economist refuse to admit how much of a planned economy we have. Unless they are from the Austrian School they are probably clueless and have yet to break their neoliberal education.

A neoliberal education is a myth created by the uneducated out of fear of the educated. Don't fall into that limited narrow minded way of thinking....you sound like a guy with a decent head on his shoulders.

I would venture a guess of 100%. That would be the percentage of Ivy league educated economists and history PhD's that I know that have a much less biased view of the world economy. They are scientists, and attempt to approach these issues free of personal emotion and personal bias. That is a lot more than I can say for just about any other yahoo (dem or repub) that I have met on the street so to speak. I have a faily large collective from which I've drawn some of these conclusions.

Last edited:
A neoliberal education is a myth created by the uneducated out of fear of the educated. Don't fall into that limited narrow minded way of thinking....you sound like a guy with a decent head on his shoulders.

I would venture a guess of 100%. That would be the percentage of Ivy league educated economists and history PhD's that I know that have a much less biased view of the world economy. They are scientists, and attempt to approach these issues free of personal emotion and personal bias. That is a lot more than I can say for just about any other yahoo (dem or repub) that I have met on the street so to speak. I have a faily large collective from which I've drawn some of these conclusions.

I have plenty of education myself. If you never can be critical about your education then you have been only educated. Enlightenment however, allows you to progress past the collection of facts and models that your education provided you with. Economics are a great example of this. I intended to write neoclassical instead of neoliberal. Woops. I was referring to the neoclassical school of economics.

Here is a nice nugget if you have the time.

[video=youtube_share;qArpSSmmFJw]http://youtu.be/qArpSSmmFJw[/video]

Not sure how we got from drones to schools of economic thought... but enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom