Future classics

Since Pininfarina was brought up...

How about the car that held the record for most buttons on the dash? (most of which eventually never worked)

upload_2016-2-22_20-12-10.png

Rotary Experimental...

Mazda should have killed that "experiment" with this 3rd gen body style. Most all of them were terribly unreliable though....

That is a relative term. The RX-8 is possibly the worst "sports car" I have ever driven.

Thats because they took some major steps backwards with the 8 but thankfully mazda considers the rotary to be at the heart of their company. They currently are using a one rotor for some of the mazda 2's and the new RX looks to be my new dream car. Mazda has said to have a couple hundred engineers working on the rotary to fix its issues are best guess is they are going back to turbo's and it seems they will up it to a 1.6 which should help with the torque numbers. I am just hoping i can afford one when they hit the market.

buy one now cheap and its on the rise...well talked about mover in the sports car world right now!
Have you ever priced parts for one of those piles of crap? Even though they suck, the parts still cost Ferrari money. The only crap Ferrari I would even give a shot at would be a 308GTS.

Thats because they took some major steps backwards with the 8 but thankfully mazda considers the rotary to be at the heart of their company. They currently are using a one rotor for some of the mazda 2's and the new RX looks to be my new dream car. Mazda has said to have a couple hundred engineers working on the rotary to fix its issues are best guess is they are going back to turbo's and it seems they will up it to a 1.6 which should help with the torque numbers. I am just hoping i can afford one when they hit the market.
I have yet to see a robust rotary motor in a car. Maybe their new version will actually fix it. Until then, I have no faith in the design. They do sound pretty cool though and turn some crazy RPM's!.

Have you ever priced parts for one of those piles of crap? Even though they suck, the parts still cost Ferrari money. The only crap Ferrari I would even give a shot at would be a 308GTS.
buy one now double your money in five years..its on the rise..its treading up and predicted to be the next sought after Ferrari

Back
Top Bottom