• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full Auto Frenzy November 14

Just wrapping up. Id say there were 50 to 75 shooters. Good to see friendly people and faces
20201114_113928.jpg

Had a great time today!

IMG_4216.JPG

Me and boys had a good time despite the lack of MGs to rent.

Lightest attendance since I can remember. I guess I can understand with the price of ammo and all.

IMG_4215.JPG

Man, the weather was perfect! I should have worn shorts.

Ok, my hearing isn't so good but a great ODT'er let me shoot his G43 with scope. SCHWEET!!!

Me and my sons had a great time as always. The surprise new favorite was the .22lr AR upper during the suppressor shoot. Lots of fun I must say.

Whoever had the air and water cooled Brownings had a great setup.

BBQ was great again this year.

Looking forward to next year!

We didn't get a chance to get the muzzle brake off to find a mount for the gun. I agree with your guess being a .45 thread. We have time to do some research.

I'd be curious to know that as well. The .458 SOCOM is a 5.56x45 based platform, so I'd hazard a guess that it "could be" either 1/2-28... but actually for safety reasons the .45 barrel would be threaded to something other than than that to make sure no one puts a 5.56 can on it. I would personally use 5/8-24, but that's just me, because I like .45 cal holes.

Doing a little googling, it appears 5/8-24 is pretty common and that Wilson Combat offers 11/16-24 as an OEM option.
Seems that 5/8-32 is some oddball option as well (that will cost you extra in suppressor mounts)

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/458-SO...hread-Muzzle-Brake/productinfo/TR-458K14F14R/

Reactions: clp
Back
Top Bottom