• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full Auto Frenzy November 14

1903 Springfield - need to get it zeroed

Npap AK47

AMD AK47

Hopefully neither one blows up tomorrow.

Polish Tantal AK74

20"AR15 + .22lr upper

Mossberg 500

S&W mod 29 (thanks @NewLeaf )

S&W mod 422

S&W mod 625

Taurus TX22

Tokarev in 7.62x25

AR pistol

And lots and lots of ammo. My twin boys are only 16 once in life and I don't care what the ammo is worth. The memories last forever and we look forward to this event every year.

We'll have a green folding picnic table and a camp table as our base behind the firing line. I'll prolly be in khakis and a black ODT tshirt with ODT name tag.

Any and all are welcome to shoot anything we bring. Please come by and introduce yourselves!

Come to think of it I should bring my 16" VEPR in 54R...

Weather's gonna be great and the day should be a great one!
Have a great spot just for you!

I have a few give away items, 25 rounds of 9mm, 45acp. 20rounds 223, 7.62x39, and 308. A few t shirts and a grab bag .
Pick up ticket at gate. Drawing will be at lunch only for paying customers.

20201114_092958.jpg
Just FYI, I found out this morning that due to the ammo shortage the normal machine gun vendor will not be there. So bring your ammo and guns and come shoot.

HydroAuto HydroAuto I hope this reaches you before you leave. Are you bringing your Lane 458/SilencerCo Hybrid? My friend is bringing his 458 SOCOM AR. Would love to hear it suppressed. And we don't have any mounts :doh::doh:

Sorry man, I'm not going to make it this year. For what it is worth, I only have the Lane 458 and that is threaded 5/8-24.

View attachment 2917514 Just FYI, I found out this morning that due to the ammo shortage the normal machine gun vendor will not be there. So bring your ammo and guns and come shoot.

OHhhhhhh man, that sucks. I hope there's good turn out on the rest of the folks. I love how everyone (in general) is very generous in allowing others to use their SMG/MGs.

Do not know, not familiar with that caliber thread pitch options. I'll try to get some info.

I'd be curious to know that as well. The .458 SOCOM is a 5.56x45 based platform, so I'd hazard a guess that it "could be" either 1/2-28... but actually for safety reasons the .45 barrel would be threaded to something other than than that to make sure no one puts a 5.56 can on it. I would personally use 5/8-24, but that's just me, because I like .45 cal holes.

Doing a little googling, it appears 5/8-24 is pretty common and that Wilson Combat offers 11/16-24 as an OEM option.
Seems that 5/8-32 is some oddball option as well (that will cost you extra in suppressor mounts)

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/458-SO...hread-Muzzle-Brake/productinfo/TR-458K14F14R/

Back
Top Bottom