FS Ghetto Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed in the level of maturity and ugly stereotyping I've read in these comments. I think the people I've interracted with on here would behave much better than this. Guess I'm lucky. Not trying to start a debate or rant on free speech. I've said my peace and hope there are some that "get it".

98% of my friends are ethnic so on occasions I have had observation debates on White vs whatever. I am not going to even name the race because I bet you can guess it and I do not want to stereotype anyone.

For example:
What race is more likely to have a truck on 44 inch mud tires and not take it in the mud?
What race is more likely to were their pants around their knees?
What race is more Likely to wear camouflage to Wal-Mart?
What race is more likely to have pink shag inside a low rider Cadillac?
What race is more likely to spend $600 on a gold teeth grill?
What race is more likely to Tattoo a rebel flag across their chest?

See how easy that was. I bet you got a least 5 out of 6 without even having to think all that hard..... BUMP

I'm disappointed in the level of maturity and ugly stereotyping I've read in these comments. I think the people I've interracted with on here would behave much better than this. Guess I'm lucky. Not trying to start a debate or rant on free speech. I've said my peace and hope there are some that "get it".

i62.tinypic.com_2m7zokm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom