FS Ghetto Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed in the level of maturity and ugly stereotyping I've read in these comments. I think the people I've interracted with on here would behave much better than this. Guess I'm lucky. Not trying to start a debate or rant on free speech. I've said my peace and hope there are some that "get it".

THIS POST IS

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_05_21_ynazeqap.jpg

I have that exact same neon sign!...Seriously, I do. :cool:

I'm disappointed in the level of maturity and ugly stereotyping I've read in these comments. I think the people I've interracted with on here would behave much better than this. Guess I'm lucky. Not trying to start a debate or rant on free speech. I've said my peace and hope there are some that "get it".

Settle down Jesse. It was just a little humor. You should try and acquire some sense of it, it's fun.

I haven't seen any sterotyping. Only people making fun of ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom