Item Name: FS/FT HK SP5

Zip Code: 30032

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2300 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See description

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: HK SP5 for sale it is like new, might consider a trade and cash depending on the deal.
Comes with what you see, just one mag.
No HK case or accessories.

Mainly interested in selling, but might consider trades with cash.

Only interests would be Springfield Prodigy + Cash, AK Pistol + cash, P226 Legion + Cash, VP9 Tactical + cash, Arex Zero 1 or 2 Tactical + cash, etc. Feel free to offer, just no shotguns, revolvers, or hunting rifles.

Cash price $2500 or best offer

If you’d like more pictures let me know!

Pictures:
IMG_2747.jpeg
IMG_2748.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The land of the deal lookers. These are almost useless without a stock and braces still up in the air for anyone with something to lose. Definitely a niche market item.
Actually these are the perfect gun for using a sling to stabilize while shooting. Unless most of the people on the internet were lying when they tested it and the 100 yard hits with just a sling were all faked…

The land of the deal lookers. These are almost useless without a stock and braces still up in the air for anyone with something to lose. Definitely a niche market item.
Also don’t think decades of leo/swat, military, special forces use make it a “niche” item either, but what do I know 🫤

Also don’t think decades of leo/swat, military, special forces use make it a “niche” item either, but what do I know 🫤
Niche because every part to bring it modern standards is expensive and it has clones that cost much less. Check the HK MP5 threads on here, for every HK there are 4-5 clones. The reddit thread is even worse.

I’d say check the HK forums, of course the clones of an HK are less expensive…that’s kinda the main reason people buy HK’s…for that proven reliability, durability, consistency, performance, and quality. Just like why people rather buy a Glock than a Glock clone. But everyone here knows HK’s come at a price. Always have.

Back
Top Bottom