• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS/FT HK SP5

Kolar

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
23   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT HK SP5

Zip Code: 30032

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2300 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See description

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: HK SP5 for sale it is like new, might consider a trade and cash depending on the deal.
Comes with what you see, just one mag.
No HK case or accessories.

Mainly interested in selling, but might consider trades with cash.

Only interests would be Springfield Prodigy + Cash, AK Pistol + cash, P226 Legion + Cash, VP9 Tactical + cash, Arex Zero 1 or 2 Tactical + cash, etc. Feel free to offer, just no shotguns, revolvers, or hunting rifles.

Cash price $2500 or best offer

If you’d like more pictures let me know!

Pictures:
IMG_2747.jpeg
IMG_2748.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
How in the world has this not sold yet?! 🤯
I’ve been asking myself that since I posted it 😂a lot of insulting lowball offers, some trades, some trades with cash but they overvalue their gun lol. Have a solid cash offer I’m willing to accept, and was supposed to meet today but something came up for them and now I’m just waiting to see if it’ll be tomorrow or what. Just don’t want to waste my time.

I’ve been asking myself that since I posted it 😂a lot of insulting lowball offers, some trades, some trades with cash but they overvalue their gun lol. Have a solid cash offer I’m willing to accept, and was supposed to meet today but something came up for them and now I’m just waiting to see if it’ll be tomorrow or what. Just don’t want to waste my time.
And so it goes. Sometimes items fly in an instant, other times not so much. I do know that if I fool around and find myself with some extra $ lurking in my "Gun Money" envelope in the near future, my SP5 may end up with a twin. 👀🤣

welcome to ODT. Land of the poor

Back
Top Bottom