• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia North East GA  FS/FT Brass, Ammo, Accessories, Bullets

Status
Not open for further replies.

45Colt

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
4   0
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-brass-ammo-accessories-bullets.1626055/
Item Name: FS/FT Brass, Ammo, Accessories, Bullets

Zip Code: 30548

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $10.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Looking for Dies (.270 Winchester, .35 Remington), Brass (.35 Remington), Bullets (several varieties in those two calibers) and Scope (Whatcha' got?)

Caliber: .270 Winchester, .35 Remington

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a wide array of bullets and brass (new Starline handgun brass for the most part, but a variety of once fired rifle also) in a variety of cartridges and calibers. Calibers range from .32 to .500 and brands include Barnes, Cast Performance, Hornady, Sierra, Speer and others. I also have loaded handgun ammunition produced by my company, Littlestone Ammunition, that I'm willing to barter with, in a variety of cartridges. I'm looking to find trade partners interested in some of what I've got for what I need. If you have interest in working a deal please reply with your brass, bullets and ammo desired. Will also sell ammo and components for cash if you don't have what I need in trade. Let's do a deal!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have a little over 200 once fired 35 Rem Cases, but Brazelton is a long way. Do you ever travel towards Cartersville? Looking for 44-40 brass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom