• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Part 2 - Reloading press, dies, bullets, brass, powder, supplies for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamtnlover

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
321   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Part 2 - Reloading press, dies, bullets, brass, powder, supplies for...

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $10.00 up

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here are the rest of my items:

After many years of being a low volume reloader for my monthly trips to the pistol range, I have decided to liquidate my reloading setup for the remaining pistol calibers that I have left. I'm referring to 380 acp, 9mm and 45 colt (long colt or lc). There are a few other miscellaneous caliber items also, but primarily those three calibers. Below is the 2nd part of the list of the items that I have pictured for sale. All items are in used excellent condition unless otherwise noted. I will ship smaller or lighter items like dies or brass, on your dime, but you will need to meet me in Hall county on the other items at a $100 minimum sale.

Hogdon CFE Pistol powder, one container is new one pound, the other is a bit over 1/2 full, total 1.5 pounds, $50.00.
Speer 45lc plastic shot capsules, ready to load your snake shot, very hard to find, full box of 25, $10.00.
Lee Auto Prime II. Easy priming right on your press $15.00.
Bullet puller with collets for most pistol calibers, with extra rubber O rings, $15.00.
Next up is a rock tumbler I used to wet tumble cases for cleaning. Included is the low suds case cleaner & stainless pins. Enough to last many hundreds of rounds & absolutely the best way to clean bullet cases to make them look new, $45.00.
If you are interested in any of the fired bullet cases, let me know. Some of the cases are once fired in boxes, some are range pick up & some are cleaned. Calibers are 45 acp, 38 special, 357 mag & 9mm. There is a very small amount of 380 & 40 S&W cases. I do not have any fired 45 colt cases.
PM me with the items you want and we can work out the details. Legal age is 18 for primers & powder. Thanks!

Pictures:
IMG_7936.jpeg
IMG_7937.jpeg
IMG_7938.jpeg
IMG_7939.jpeg
IMG_7940.jpeg
IMG_7941.jpeg
IMG_7942.jpeg
IMG_7943.jpeg
IMG_7944.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom