FS Cabela's has cheap .223 in stock

Its got some really bad reviews, mostly from AR guys saying it wont cycle properly. Funny that everybody here is saying it cycles fine... I bought three boxes, what the hell.

Yes, Its the craziest thing I ever saw. I talked to 911 for 10 minutes..I commentated the event to them over the phone. If my neighbors had been home they -single mother and child-would have been on their own. It was terrible.

Yes, Its the craziest thing I ever saw. I talked to 911 for 10 minutes..I commentated the event to them over the phone. If my neighbors had been home they -single mother and child-would have been on their own. It was terrible.

On their own? If those were my neighbors I can assure you they wouldn't have been on their own.

So with shipping its basically $7.99/bx for steel cased .223? I have some Tulammo listed for sale cheaper than that, 18 boxes of it. Not sure why folks are afraid of steel. It goes bang every time and your AR should eat it if its an AR worth owning.

Im glad your not my neighbor, Given the same situation and I were your neighbor I would expect you to shoot something, The ground, air, there knees, My house something and for sure not sit there and watch the bastards try and kick the front door down. Your first mistake was calling 911. Shoot first worry about the collateral damage later

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom