FS Cabela's has cheap .223 in stock

ClassicBlue

Default rank <5000 posts
Friends don’t let friends buy cheap guns!
431   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Cabela's has cheap .223 in stock

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 5.99

Caliber: 223 Rem

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here's a link and it's in stock. It's Herters - Nothing special but it's something to shoot.

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/search_catalog_command.cmd?form_state=cqoItemSearchForm&item1=jc-217667+&item2=&item3=&item4=&item5=&item6=&item7=&item8=&item9=&item10=&WTz_l=CQO&x=23&y=13

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Thanks for that..I watched the front door of my neighbors house get kicked in last night and had no defensive ammo. Thanks again.

yea I had the ball ready, but next time will have green tips ready. I knew Neighbors weren't home so I didn't open fire.
She had door reinforecemt and in spite of 10 minutes of kicking, they couldn't get it.

yea I had the ball ready, but next time will have green tips ready. I knew Neighbors weren't home so I didn't open fire.
She had door reinforecemt and in spite of 10 minutes of kicking, they couldn't get it.

stick with the 55grain for self defense,green tip is maybe a step above frangible or the ultra fast lightweights 40-45grn.

I believe after 30 seconds of kicking I would have had them run off with a couple of rounds in the ground or some bird shot in the air! 10 minutes of kicking the door with an audience?

Back
Top Bottom