Giveaway!  Free Glock 17 mag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad can be funny...
IMG_20130127_135139-1.jpg

I would use this for a project i'm reallly wanting to do, convering my g23 to 9mm so I can shoot cheaply and have another caliber whenever they inevitably make it back to the shelves. Useful fact for folks who everyday carry, probably something ya'll already know. If not its quite possibly of lifesaving importance if you ever have to deploy your CCW. Bullet setback. If you chamber and unchamber your firearm on a routine basis with the same top round or two in your mag, the bullet will eventually work its way back into brass. Some fellow figured up that a .40 pressed back just a tenth of an inch in some loads would elevate pressures up to 70,000 PSI, a solid double SAMMI specs. My cousin's Gen 2 glock 23 recently disintegrated in his hand from a slightly overcharged round. Its worth setting ammo with ANY setback aside and putting fresh stuff in your mag. This is something to be OCD about, as it'd be awfully bad to draw down on a BG and have your favorite carry weapon detonate in your hand. 'tis my contribution, white not funny very worthwhile if someone who EDC's and constantly loads and unloads stumbles upon this. Check your OAL and make sure you're not keeping a self destruct device down the pipe all day ;)

Bear and A rabbit in the woods. Bear asks the rabbit, do you have a problem with **** sticking to your fur? Rabbit says no, bear picks him up and wipes his ass with him.

Two girls moved into their freshmen dorm. One from GA and one from CT.

The girl from CT was hanging a picture on the wall with her mom when the girl from GA walks in. "Hey where y'all from?" says the girl from GA.

"A place where you don't end a sentence with a proposition" replies the girl from CT.

The GA girl then replies, "Hey, so where y'all from, ****?

Grasshopper walks into a bar......... Bartender says Hey, do you know that we have a drink named after you...... Grasshopper says, you have a drink named Steve?

a guy and his family walk out of a movie a guy jumps out with a knife the man steps infront of his family and the bad guy says are you willing to die for your family the guy laughs as he pulls his gun and replies no but i sure as **** dont mind killing for them...never bring a knife to a gun fight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom