• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

“Free” Venison……Hall/Dawson County

Ryan Paden

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Im just here for the snacks.......
161   0
Reaction score
With bow season quickly coming up I’d like to solicit some help. I’m in a neighborhood with to many deer. We desperately need to thin the doe herd. What I’m looking for are families that could use a helping hand with meat and have one of the family members that can process their own venison. I’d like to donate a few deer this year but need a home that can recieve and process their own. I already have one of our own ODT members that I gave several does to last year but could use a few more.

I’m not against donating to someone that would rather pay the processor to do it as well but I can’t cover the processing fee.

I’ll shoot/tag/drive the deer to you in hall or dawson county.

My goal is to tag out in does helping reduce the numbers in the neighborhood this year and future years till there is a balance back in the heard while also help providing deserving families with meat.

Just PM me your details and I’ll add you to the list please if interested.

Thanks in advance and god bless.

I’ll do the same in worth county!
Im betting that several folks could do this accross the state. Im just tired of seeing so many in my hood that just end up getting hit by cars come november or go malnurished over the year. I challenge my fellow odt brother and sisters to try and help at least one family this year.

Back
Top Bottom