found this in my house

Glad your strike was better than his!
AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU WERE HOME CARRYING? Floor holes don't mean much compared to getting rid of snakes.
I carry in the house everybody ask why including my wife I tell them for just in case measures im glad I was carrying in the house.my yard is a field so I geuss they follow the mice

Wife had just finished her shower and upon entering our bedroom saw a snake coiled on top of the dresser. She thought it was fake and put there by me until it moved when she tried to pick it up....Good times.

I would pack my chit very carefully. NO joke. I would move, not a single night in that house after that.

Daaaayuuuum! Good shot man! A few years ago I was watching TV and noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye next to the hearth. At first I didn't pay any attention to it till it moved again, then I looked and about jumped out of my skin! I don't know what kind of snake it was but pretty sure it wasn't venomous. It was only a little over a foot long maybe 14" but I got my fireplace gloves and went to grab it and it struck at me 3 times real fast. I smacked it with my glove on and stunned it, then grabbed it up and tossed it over the fence. I still haven't told my wife about it, too much trouble to put the house up for sale. Haha!

Daaaayuuuum! Good shot man! A few years ago I was watching TV and noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye next to the hearth. At first I didn't pay any attention to it till it moved again, then I looked and about jumped out of my skin! I don't know what kind of snake it was but pretty sure it wasn't venomous. It was only a little over a foot long maybe 14" but I got my fireplace gloves and went to grab it and it struck at me 3 times real fast. I smacked it with my glove on and stunned it, then grabbed it up and tossed it over the fence. I still haven't told my wife about it, too much trouble to put the house up for sale. Haha!
My wife still worries about it she really scard of them I had to leave work last summer to get a garden snake out of drive way so she could get out of the car and go in the house it was 15 miles one way I lost a days work

My wife still worries about it she really scard of them I had to leave work last summer to get a garden snake out of drive way so she could get out of the car and go in the house it was 15 miles one way I lost a days work

I really don't know how scared of snakes my wife is, I've shown her a few harmless ones over the years but they were outside. I'm not sure I wanna know how she would react to one in the house. The one I found was only about as big around as my little finger and I think it probably just snuck in when the back door was open and I was calling our dog to come in. I sure as hell don't want to find a venomous snake in here, I'd might freak out and use the 12 gauge. Lol, Glad you got him before he got you.

Back
Top Bottom